Random Thoughts....

I like how this thread is really living up to its name at the moment. :mrgreen:

DANGER, ROUGH ROAD

I have some hand lotion because I was washing my hands too much last year for obvious reasons. But as a single guy that stuff stays in the bathroom to avoid the thought people get if it's near desk, bedside, or couch.
There is no shame in the fap lotion. Embrace the fap lotion!

I have a Volkswagen carb on my side table by the bed.
Don't stick your dick in that.

This time of year sucks, going home and it’s dark.

2F6CF783-32CF-40F8-9986-3D51AC900D9E.jpeg

When I worked nights, I would go weeks, or even months without seeing the sun.

When I worked nights, I would go weeks, or even months without seeing the sun.
welcome to lapland I guess? :D

regarding daylight savings: who cares where they set the time, but just do it already. Whether it's 6 or 7 when the sun goes up / down, I don't care, just get rid of the bloody twice yearly switcheroo!

I always understood it as being so the sun has risen before kids go to school, that's what I was told anyway. Probably doesn't work for all countries where the sun rises later. It doesn't really bother me, it's such a minor hassle with clocks changing themselves these days.

I liked the crazy changing of the seasons when I lived further north. Extra dark? Sweet. Extra long days? Also sweet.

I guess I don't mind it getting dark so early. The only nuisance is that it usually means the track closes early, too.

It doesn't really bother me, it's such a minor hassle with clocks changing themselves these days.
Unfortunately the human body is pretty slow to change with our arbitrary time change, and unfortunately the consequences really do have an impact.
One example is my insulin pump: you have to program the pump so it delivers an hourly rate of Insulin, that can potentially wildly differ from hour to hour (for example from 05:00h through 07:00h it pumps 0.5 units per hour, from 07:00h through 10:00h it pumps 1.2 units per hour, from 10:00h through 11:00h it pumps 0.8 units per hour). Since the human body adapts pretty slowly to changes in it's daily rythm suddenly the whole insulin delivery is skewed since you are woken up by the alarm an hour earlier or later. This means when the body needs either more or less insulin after you wake up, but the pump still has the old time, the blood sugar either rises or drops since the pump doesn't deliver the right amount of Insulin.
Conversely when you do change the time in the pump and your body hasn't adapted to the time shift yet the rate doesn't fit as well. Currently this means my blood sugar levels are out of kilter twice a year until the body has adapted to the time shift...

So I've had a 'Christmas ale', I somewhat enjoyed it, so I celebrated this holiday to the fullest, now please kindley sodd of with the rest of your 'happy family people' holiday, I'm not happy, I don't have family, infact I'm barely people.

Let me suffer in peace.

But what about all the marvellous stuff that you absolutely HAVE to buy between now and the birthday of the baby Jesus? Do your part for the economy, man!

Another random thought, it's 11the of November here, the day we rememver the liberation of Belgium by the (mostly) Canadians during WWII, fair enough, fun stuff, the play the Last post , all very cool, they play all sorts of Allied 'liberation songs', all good, but when you play 'das pantserlied' everyone loses their minds...

Last edited:
I miss racing my parsh. :(