Random Thoughts....

Heterosexual marriage is inferior because it relies on procreation to maintain the relationship.

Well, to take this seriously, according to my observations the usual thing is for the couple to be happy together until the first child arrives, and then they are both unhappy, but stay together because of the child. :p

okay complete 180 from what I thought would happen. NC Lt Gov said homesexual marriage was inferior because they cant have babies. I do not think there is hetero and homosexual marriage just marriage.

Well, to take this seriously, according to my observations the usual thing is for the couple to be happy together until the first child arrives, and then they are both unhappy, but stay together because of the child. :p
Then, after a while, they have a second child to 'save the marriage' , cause that worked so well the first time, but let's be honest, he's boning the office slut by then and she is busy being the office slut, so it's all doomed.

That’s what I’ve been doing wrong! I’ve forgotten to screw the office slit!
Also Mrs NooDle only has female coworkers so I’m not sure how that would work? Advanced lesbionics perhaps?

Wednesday Addams still has the best take on Gluttony Day.

Some peoples views, honestly, blind is an understatement.......

I had someone argue with me that the recent riots in 'ethnic' dominated neighbourhoods were all a scam instigated by 'the right' to make ' ethnicities look bad' what?

So it wasent Abdul rioting a store? Yes but he was forced by white people. ....

I'm gonna need more weapons.....

You need to stop posting racist bullshit when drunk.

I think I just went to far. I was asked what I want for breakfast and I said: steak and eggs, pancakes and sausage. Then for dessert... DESSERT?!

Maybe a bowl of cereal is the way to go?

I think I just went to far. I was asked what I want for breakfast and I said: steak and eggs, pancakes and sausage. Then for dessert... DESSERT?!

148.jpg

ohmygoshIdon'twanttothinkaboutfoodinalongtime

Staying in this Airbnb that's done up in a mid-century style. Down to even having an old style General Electric refrigerator. It works great, but, when it kicks on, it makes quite the noise. Nothing bad, but you can tell this thing has some old heavy bits inside. Probably why it still works after 70 years.

Staying in this Airbnb that's done up in a mid-century style. Down to even having an old style General Electric refrigerator. It works great, but, when it kicks on, it makes quite the noise. Nothing bad, but you can tell this thing has some old heavy bits inside. Probably why it still works after 70 years.
OOH. Pics? This is Extremely Coco's Thing.

How about "barely food"?

I really do need to try cooking Spam. Pork roll is nice. Spam musubi looks nice, in theory. If cooking can cut through some of Spam's saltiness...maybe?

I gotta say, though—beans do not go in chili, Hormel.

Last edited:
I really do need to try cooking Spam. Pork roll is nice. Spam musubi looks nice, in theory. If cooking can cut through some of Spam's saltiness...maybe?
Just don’t follow it up with a Chimichanga.

Trust me.

Sounds like a bad time!