Random Thoughts....

Roofs dont lie. I remember in the northeast so many former Pizza Huts and Burger Kings that became something else and leaves you going "was this dentist a wendy's".

@RdKetchup

Wanna have a go at this? :mrgreen:

I'm pretty sure I've forgot a few states, and probably a country or two.

amCharts-States.png

amCharts-World.png

I just realised I have only been to 9 of the 10 Canadian provinces, and none of our Territories.

map-Canada.png

Last edited:
Who said visiting the Netherlands and France had to be on the same trip/vacation? I live in Germany, and Germany and France do share something called a land border, more than 400 km of it to cross without ever needing to go through Belgium or flying... ;)

I might have traveled through Belgium to get to England though, but that was on a bus while on a school trip in something like 9th grade so I don't remember where we went so for me it didn't happen anyway.

Nobody said that, but if you reverse out of the netherlands on your way to wherever, you inadvertently enter Belgium

remember, folks: pee comes from the balls

Nobody said that, but if you reverse out of the netherlands on your way to wherever, you inadvertently enter Belgium
emoji14.png
Why would I reverse my bicycle for 120 km? I cycled from Hamburg to Amsterdam twice, and from Amsterdam to Belgium it's at least 120 km... ;)

Oh, btw: the Netherlands are bigger than Belgium (41k km² compared to 30k km²) so it would be the other way round. ;)

Not much outside Europe and US.
701afd5dd4de0a25bcae4bcf2983e144.jpg
cd666bfcd4d723accaf7e1d579766627.jpg

Edit: Hope the world shows up now.

My map isn't as interesting a many others, I don't have much interest in visiting most of the world. One of the few to visit Iceland though, highly recommended. My visits to Spain are just the tiny islands off the coast of Africa but you can't just select those.

amCharts_stitch.jpg

Last edited:
CH_World.png

Day trips with sightseeing count, short hops over the border and transits do not.

CH_USA.png

Have driven through Indiana and Nevada (around Lake Tahoe) and connected at ATL, but none of that counts.

Bro-nuts, Bro-nuts, these’ll make ya gro-nuts.

I don’t know what Bro-nuts would be but I imagine they would contain steroids or hormones. I wonder if Coco would be interested.