Random Thoughts....

I don't remember having any godparents, but maybe it's a thing kids who never move get to have. I moved around a lot as a kid.

Yeah the "godparents take care of the child if the parents are killed" is one of the traditional duties, but very unlikely to be invoked nowadays, at least in the relative safety of most societies.

I don't even know who mine are. :D

I don't remember having any godparents, but maybe it's a thing kids who never move get to have. I moved around a lot as a kid.
My dad could see every home he lived in from every other home he loved in, from birth, to 44 years old...and even then, it was to the city my mom grew up in.

I had a godparent, my mothers brother, he started out well, giving me gifts, showing and teaching me things, he ended with stealing all the money in my savings account set up for me as a kid, I found that out when I was 19......great fun! He died shortly after leaving us with the fallout of his, lets be kind and call it a lifestyle: illegitimate children, mountains of debt, all the implecations of not having an official address for years.......more great fun!

God I love my family.

I have outlived my godparents. I am not sure how to feel about this.

My dad could see every home he lived in from every other home he loved in, from birth, to 44 years old...and even then, it was to the city my mom grew up in.

My 75 year-old neighbor can see the house he was born in the 1940s.

I had a godparent, my mothers brother, he started out well, giving me gifts, showing and teaching me things, he ended with stealing all the money in my savings account set up for me as a kid, I found that out when I was 19......great fun! He died shortly after leaving us with the fallout of his, lets be kind and call it a lifestyle: illegitimate children, mountains of debt, all the implecations of not having an official address for years.......more great fun!

God I love my family.

Yeah, my godfather was dishonorably discharged from the army (don't know why), and basically refused to work for decades after that, spending all of his time and money on beer and WrestleMania VHS tapes. When I was probably 5-7, he basically disappeared, then re-appeared when I was 10 or so, and asked me mom my clothing size. Because he randomly wanted to buy me lederhosen. When he was in the army, he was stationed in Germany. Super weird. Thankfully my mom convinced him I'd never wear it, and thankfully be lived 1000 miles away. Meanwhile, his own family lived in poverty, both daughters were drug addicts and homeless (one for a brief time, one for nearly 20 years).

We all basically gave a sigh of relief when he died.

Seems like old folks stayed put a lot longer than even my parents' generation. I guess job security was more of a thing back then?

All Recipies has two recipies for "Jungle Juice". Both are rated 5 stars.
My favorite part of one of them:

1641523877555.png

No results for "wapatui" or "wapatooey". Must be too regional.

All Recipies has two recipies for "Jungle Juice". Both are rated 5 stars.
My favorite part of one of them:

View attachment 3563581

No results for "wapatui" or "wapatooey". Must be too regional.

"96 servings"

1641524255592.png

The Fat Drunk Controller Laughed "You are wrong."

Right? Jungle Juice/Wapatooey is not meant to be consumed as an 8oz serving. It's like going to an all-you-can-eat buffet, and only having one soft-serve sundae.

Is Telegram borked for anyone else? I can't get anything to load.

Edit: Seems to be back now. Weird.

I've been in and out because we were building a covid cabin over a coworkers desk today. It seemingly is working for me.

C3EF66B9-21BE-4D60-977D-2B5BD4E201F2.jpeg

Last edited:
I thought the fucking about in the office was supposed to before you finish work for Christmas. :D

Last edited:

9BDC9223-D02B-41AE-8C2C-695061542975.jpeg

I just looked back at some of the posts I made here as a minor…

…what the fuck you guys, why did you let me say this stuff

We had a thread about Vicki Butler-Henderson's tits for fucks sake!