Random Thoughts....

What's a frailer?

You know you have a drinking problem when...

You know you have a drinking problem when...
Now come on, a fridge trailer is probably the most American thing we have over here. :p

For anyone who doesn't know, the coin was from Viktoria Station, Ringmeet campsite.

I'm sure I posted it on Telegram somewhere, maybe I shared it during a Google meet. I 3D printed and painted a Frailer in 2020 because I missed it. :p

I'm sure I posted it on Telegram somewhere, maybe I shared it during a Google meet. I 3D printed and painted a Frailer in 2020 because I missed it. :p

That is amazing. 😁

Had to contact the health service earlier so had to dig our several cards from my wallet, shows how often I use cards in the middle section of the tri-fold because I noticed a lump. Something was in there that I had forgotten about.

Since it's very unlikely that this will be useful again, I've polished the shit out of it and will keep it on my shelf of interesting items, next to my 3D printed frailer.
I found a couple jingling around in the bottom of my travel toiletries bag the other day. I think that's just where they live right now.

ETA, complete with a random stray hair:

Attachments

• photo_2022-05-14_08-50-57.jpg
    photo_2022-05-14_08-50-57.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I could use a hug and/or some distractions. Post parsh?

I could use a hug and/or some distractions. Post parsh?

I'm sorry you are feeling down... because of my own selfish reasons. I'm feeling pretty down AND its raining in Denver AND we're going to have snow!

I offer in distraction tiny people doing rude things for train enthusiasts.
Screenshot_20211106-232530.png

Google “marion dönhoff porsche” and you should find something interesting.

Almost everything I am getting is in German (can’t even choose to see results in another language) and so I hope that googling from America will get you results in English.
this is gud parsh

So, getting older, I'm really not dealing with it well, aches and pains, weird skin.....'things' everwhere, and one fingernail has started growing twice as fast as the rest......explain that!

Last edited:
Age is going to sleep and waking up the next morning to discover that something that was working perfectly last night isn't today.

Had ourselves some snow in Denver and the sounds of chainsaws are going throughout the neighborhood.

The only branch that fell on our property fell right in front of the cut pile.
IMG_20220521_091629868.jpg

Sometimes life can't get better

Had ourselves some snow in Denver and the sounds of chainsaws are going throughout the neighborhood.

The only branch that fell on our property fell right in front of the cut pile.View attachment 3565062

Sometimes life can't get better

I didn't know that you were a beekeeper.