Random Thoughts....

The one on the right, yes. Switch to what?

So you have nothing to do other than let your prime membership expire the Synchrony account will switch branding from "amazon prime" to "amazon store" when you log into the Synchrony account.

As of today I've been in my current employment for one year.

To celebrate I resigned yesterday.

New job starting on the 6th of June, should be less ridiculously mismanaged.

I wish you good luck!

Congrats!

@Cowboy updates on the hot bartender please

@Cowboy updates on the hot bartender please
Euhrmm, she's still in the process of kicking the other guy out, and she's currently staying in a hotel, so I'm biding my time, just making sure I'm there for her if she needs me.

So, I'm currently in the pub with a guy who is trying to sell a 1999 dodge ram with the v10 engine, he is advertising it as a SRT10 (wich launched in 2002 ) and demanding a stupid amount of money for it, even by 'American cars in Europe' standards.....when I pointed out the insanity and the downright wrongness of his idea, he got angry and 'threathening'.......gotta love people who can handle an argument.

:mad: My gym now closes too dang early.

Problem is, the ones that stay open an extra couple hours or whatever nearby are butt-tons more expensive, and I feel like a blergh who would really like to get some gym (and sauna—NGL, part of the motivation to go is loafing in the sauna afterwards) time.

Grumble.

In the pub, on a sunny Saturdayafternoon, local young girl is talkibg about her training to be a nurse : "I've seen alot of willies", elderly lady pipes in : "honey I've been a nurse for 36 years, I've seen alot more than you have , and they are all useless"

Me: dead :lol:

So, on the 'hot bartender' front, today she was here as a normal customer, having just dumped her idiot, so I 'swooped in' , aka I clumsimly tried something, so she said, 'yeah, yes please, but not right now, still dealing with the fallout ' it's not a no ladies and gentlemen! It's something!

I think "Life on Mars" had it nailed, a proper afterlife is a nice corner pub. The slightly more Finnish version of "eternal summer break at the Mökki" also works for me.

I absolutely agree, but I could use the 70’s music and the brown Cortina.

So, on the 'hot bartender' front, today she was here as a normal customer, having just dumped her idiot, so I 'swooped in' , aka I clumsimly tried something, so she said, 'yeah, yes please, but not right now, still dealing with the fallout ' it's not a no ladies and gentlemen! It's something!
When did you move to Berlin? My hot bartender friend just kicked her idiot out of the apartment she's subletting from me...

Seriously, though. It's not a "no", that's a first step.

A "not now" is definitely better than a "LOL NOPE"