Random Thoughts....

It's been far too long since I was able to watch ferret racing. :glare:

PUFFALUMP!

Photo on 6-13-22 at 1.21 PM #2.jpg

Currently sitting in a meeting. Puff is watching over my laptop screen.

There is something new I hadn't noticed.
IMG_20220613_122755584_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220613_122756507_HDR.jpg

I guess season change by tree

IMG_20220613_122734676_HDR.jpg

Eggplant rain... How am I supposed to... What do... Why?

Thought for the day: You would never have to say "give it five minutes" in a space toilet because you could just vent the room to space and all of the air, smells and poo particles would go away. :unsure:

The loss of oxygen each time would eventually be a bad thing. So it's either asphyxiate now, or asphyxiate later.

Don't you mean assphyxiate now, or asphyxiate later?

That's OK, I can always get more air.

1655213739428.png

{ farts }

I think I can smell it from here!

Wait... that's the neighbor's cattle. Did I mention the cattle are stinking up the whole neighborhood?
That's what they do.

Oh, that'll stink it up, too.

Trying to catch this trash panda and her son in my attic.
Having just finished insulating our future attic… how do they even get in there? Is it really all that „open“ for them to easily (well, for a trash panda) get in there? And in a similar vein: is it all that hard to close it up?

[this is me being an ignorant yuropean about both the animal as well as us attic construction details]

Having just finished insulating our future attic… how do they even get in there? Is it really all that „open“ for them to easily (well, for a trash panda) get in there? And in a similar vein: is it all that hard to close it up?

[this is me being an ignorant yuropean about both the animal as well as us attic construction details]

I noticed the other day some paneling on the eve was loose way up where the two different pitched roofs meet. Bet that's where they are getting in. I'll have a look around the attic when we evict the current tenets.

Mind you, this peak has to be at least 30 feet/10 meters up. My question is how are they getting in the roof to begin with. I know how I get up there, but I'm taller than they are. Maybe they are using a tree. Wonder if I trim some of the lower branches of that will stop them?

So next winter is going to suuuuuuck.

BF99671F-5556-4BEE-B7E5-703EA68A2AD4.jpeg

Already with my usage in May, it’s about $99 this month. Ho Lee Chit.

So, I'm thinking about voluntering at the local animal shelter, just giving something back you know, only problem is, I'm afraid I'm gonna end up bringing all the poor abandoned critters home......

Cat with 3 legs? Put it in the truck! Blind dog whithout a tail? Offcourse there's room! Hamster with 16 euhrmmm.....puppies? Offcourse I can find a spot! Komodo dragon ? Sure!

So next winter is going to suuuuuuck.
Already with my usage in May, it’s about $99 this month. Ho Lee Chit.
Side Info: I work for a utility company and get employee discounts on electricity, gas, heat, water - anything we sell really.
But my colleagues managed to somehow lose or screw up registering the gas for our new house, so that my fallback supplier automatically stepped in and sent me their quote. 300€/month is their assumption (usually they run with a fixed sum per month that averages out the yearly fluctuations). Currently the whole heating is turned off during the renovations, so consumption is 0, but still… that felt a bit weird 😝

So, I'm thinking about voluntering at the local animal shelter, just giving something back you know, only problem is, I'm afraid I'm gonna end up bringing all the poor abandoned critters home......
1655305304304.png

Who are you and what did you do to our beloved grumpy belgian-american? Release him right now or else!

Cat with 3 legs? Put it in the truck! Blind dog whithout a tail? Offcourse there's room! Hamster with 16 euhrmmm.....puppies? Offcourse I can find a spot! Komodo dragon ? Sure!
My friend has rescued three cats, one has only three legs (his name is Long John). His condo HOA has some strange wording in the rules and says you are limited to "fewer than three pets".

"It's okay, I only have 2.75 cats"