Random Thoughts....

My brother sent me a video where someone was able to make a sentence with 5 of the same word, "and", in a row, and he asked if I could do one with 6.

I did 13 "and" in a row.

Two bands are going to be performing together. One band is called The The, and the other is And And And (yes, those are both real bands).

They couldn't decide who should get top billing on the show's poster, so the signmaker made two versions. "The The and And And And" and "And And And and The The"(8 "ands").

After seeing the mock-ups, they still couldn't decide, but asked the signmaker if he could redo them with a minor tweak. This time, add more space between the words "The The" and "and" and "And And And," and "And And And" and "and" and "The The."(13 "ands").

I'll admit this is probably cheating because you could just name a band "And And And And And And And And And And And And And" and beat it. 😅

Last edited:
So the problem with staying in your hometown is thay sometimes you end up with old 'classmates' in the pub.

And no, I don't want to reconnect, no I don't want a reunion, you know why? Because you bastard and bastards like you made my life in school a living hell, you especially, and it traumatised me for life, like really fucked me up, so no, I don't want you as a new best friend, I don't want any dealings with you, I want nothing from you, forget I exist, go away.

God forbid someday I'm gonna use my adult found strenght on these people, and they won't survive.

I was watching an episode of Tyrell's Classic Workshop and there was a shot of a Solex carburetor that looks a bit like a Quadrajet. It peaked my interest a bit, so I did a quick search to find out if they were made under license. Well, I found this.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=solex+4a1+rolls+royce&t=fpas&ia=web

Solex 4a1 Owners Manual - archive.mind.org.uk

Murders a Man in a DC Hotel Room, Noble is Ordered to Find The Killer And Bring Her to Justice. After the devastating death of Samantha Gunn, Jake Noble has spent every night since drinking himself into oblivion. Jake's world is shattered and he's looking for answers, instead he gets a call from Langley. A Secret Service agent has been found

That is the strangest carburetor manual I have ever seen. Must be the setup for alcohol.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NjfnhtlF66E

So, in my regular pub, the one with the hot bartender, the have this tradition of naming staff and regulars after dog breeds, she is a Yorkie, someone else is a chiwowwa (or whatever its spelled, i'm drunk leave me alone) some of the regulars are labradors, and I'm vote a basset hound, cause I have a very deap voice and I'm always ready to help.....I like that , old, reliable, trusty companion, but ready for death......I wish the lord let me go.

Chihuahua - but "Chiwowwa" is my new favorite butchering of that spelling. ;)

I usually call them "eyeball display cases." Heard from a comedian a while back, forgot his name.

Say you spot a structural problem in an Air BNB. Where does my liability end and theirs start?

This particular example is a sinking floor in the bathroom. So if we are filling up the tub for a nice bath and the tub drops into the basement. That's on them, right?

Say you spot a structural problem in an Air BNB. Where does my liability end and theirs start?

This particular example is a sinking floor in the bathroom. So if we are filling up the tub for a nice bath and the tub drops into the basement. That's on them, right?

If it were me, I'd contact them telling about the issue by some sort of record-able messaging and ask if it's ok to use the tub.

Report it to Airbnb so they also know.

So, I feel an update on the hot bartender story is in order, not going really well, she still plays around, not wanting any actual dates ( dipshit is still in the picture to) but, on the other hand has assured me I'm first in libe when she does any actual dates....

I'm pushing this image into your head because I had to physically see a human like this.

Driving home through the back of the neighborhood and I see this old man who had a suspiciously long shirt on, he's outside talking to I assume his neighbor because how can anyone else talk to an old man like everything is normal when you're outside on your driveway talking to someone and think this is fine without pants? That's all he was wearing. Long shirt and his underpants. :tvhorror:

Last week, I was taking out the last of the trash at 10pm, thinking I was alone in the dark, in my boxers, when my neighbor pulled in and wanted to chat. 😅

I let the dog out a few weeks ago before sun up, and she got her leash and runner wrapped around the tree at the other end. Well, normally I can talk her through undoing herself, but I didn't want to disturb the neighbors so I ran out in my shorts and a Tshirt. After I get her unwrapped my neighbor asks me if I want to come over for coffee, adding, casual attire is allowed. 🤣

So, I feel an update on the hot bartender story is in order, not going really well, she still plays around, not wanting any actual dates ( dipshit is still in the picture to) but, on the other hand has assured me I'm first in libe when she does any actual dates....
Move on, do your own thing. If she comes around, good. If not, well, her loss.

Last week, I was taking out the last of the trash at 10pm, thinking I was alone in the dark, in my boxers, when my neighbor pulled in and wanted to chat. 😅

I let the dog out a few weeks ago before sun up, and she got her leash and runner wrapped around the tree at the other end. Well, normally I can talk her through undoing herself, but I didn't want to disturb the neighbors so I ran out in my shorts and a Tshirt. After I get her unwrapped my neighbor asks me if I want to come over for coffee, adding, casual attire is allowed. 🤣

The difference here is you guys were aware of the time of day. You haven't reached the "I don't give a flying fuck anymore" attitude. :D

People be like : my kid is special, he's very intelligent and advanced for his age.

Me: bitch he be trying to eat leaved from a plastic tree, he ain't that special.

True story.

ive started to think that most children are actually quite smart, but simply have to work with a limited set of experiences and information.* They just don’t have all the necessary information yet. this also makes a dumb or annoying kid a product of their upbringing - they just got the wrong information (including priorities and stuff like that) implanted in them. Then again, sometimes kids are just bloody idiots…

also: everybody thinks their kid is special. I know I do. And they probably are, in some way. Just not in the crazy genius way, probably…

* thinking about it like this and trying to understand their logic can be huge fun btw :hammer:

Last edited:
Hey man I hear you, and knowing you your kids aren't gonna be idiots, but kids grown from idiots......yeah.

I was grown from idiots to btw, I know damn well what they face.

The difference here is you guys were aware of the time of day. You haven't reached the "I don't give a flying fuck anymore" attitude. :D

But I really don't! If I were in @NecroJoe 's circumstance, I would start a dance just to see if they throw tips!