Random Thoughts....

I hear you, but like, do what exactly? Spend my time planning bombings? I'm like five not fucked up braincells away from the unabomber dude, I hate society that much.....

Besides, cowboy and pubs, its like meat and potatoes........

I don't know, find a hobby?

Ah, hobbies. I wish I could afford one, both money- and time-wise. Right now I have precisely neither of those things.

Every time I try and start mine, my mind says “you’re wasting time, you should be washing dishes or walking the dog that you ignore so much you useless piece of shit.”

I’m not nice to myself.

I have too many and they're all expensive. I probably should've taken up poker or something that can earn me money without needing a ton of expensive equipment. Or, I dunno, competitive Nokia Snake.

I'd like to collect more vintage computers. As usual, collecting anything vaguely valuable always comes with the knowledge that you should've started it 10 years ago. So that's a nice demotivator. I don't have the space for more, anyway. I enjoy my time spent on them no matter which one, although I begrudge the time spent dicking around with simple jobs on cars that quickly become complicated.

No time spent doing something you enjoy is really wasted, I don't think so anyway. Procrastinating and wasting time are two different things.

I like this sentence, as I’d always consider a pet a (high maintenance and commitment) hobby 😜 washing dishes… not so much, no.

Having a pet to me is like having a child, except they can‘t talk back and you can leave them alone at an earlier age.

Having a pet to me is like having a child, except they can‘t talk back and you can leave them alone at an earlier age.

Can't talk back? You haven't met my dog. She is quite expressive!

Also socially acceptable to have them in a cage and/or carrier. :p

I don't know, find a hobby?
Pfffrt, I have plenty of those, I game, I build models, I build with lego, I read......all of that is fine but none of it gives me social interaction, and yes I know there are clubs for all off that, but they are filled with nerds, pencilpushers and other people I don't like.

I'm not a club person, hell I'm not even a people person.......you know what? I hate everybodies guts!

Can't talk back? You haven't met my dog. She is quite expressive!
I was gonna say exactly that… must be one hell of a dog if it doesn’t complain, no? 🤣

I'm not a club person, hell I'm not even a people person.......you know what? I hate everybodies guts!
So, you go to the pub to partake in your hobby of hating everyone. But in a social setting. There you go then 👌

I was gonna say exactly that… must be one hell of a dog if it doesn’t complain, no? 🤣

You should meet Hank. About the most he complains about is not feeding him dinner early enough or, heven forbid, walk back home after a long walk.

You get it.
I worry about you sometimes, but as long as you're not stumbly drunk every day, I guess it's fine?

We're all going to die one day, so fuck it. :|

I worry about you sometimes, but as long as you're not stumbly drunk every day, I guess it's fine?

We're all going to die one day, so fuck it. :|
Don't worry kid, usually I just have a few beers, get annoyed and go home, over the years I have develloped an incredible tolerance for alcohol, I haven't been 'stumbly' in decades.....not sure there's enough beer in the world for that.

Besides, I'm as they say a little tougher then the rest, anger makes you mean, meanness makes you though.

Probably done during the era when codpieces for armor were a normal thing.