Random Thoughts....

Another random thought:

I just had my first car accident. I was driving (i've got the car 6 month) to a gig and my father was driving behind me (car 2 months) with some PA material. I was driving on a narrow road, and suddely the street seemed to end dead, so I had to stop quite fast. My dad drove in the rear of my car...(30km/h only).

I got out of the car, and I was thinking: my dad is gonna kill me, but he said, my mistake, I didn't see you stopping, I was looking away for a moment. My lucky day :)

My dad's car is fine, but my car's boot doesn't shut very well. :?

chaos386 said:
Yeah, Organic Chemistry is pretty challenging. Especially synthesis problems. :?

Buba said:
I used to be quite good in Chemistry... Well, I had to be after I failed organic chemistry twice even though I was studying quite hard...

Wannabe school nerds. Failing chemistry... You just have to get in the zone. It easier than math of physics.

jensked said:
Another random thought:

I just had my first car accident. I was driving (i've got the car 6 month) to a gig and my father was driving behind me (car 2 months) with some PA material. I was driving on a narrow road, and suddely the street seemed to end dead, so I had to stop quite fast. My dad drove in the rear of my car...(30km/h only).

I got out of the car, and I was thinking: my dad is gonna kill me, but he said, my mistake, I didn't see you stopping, I was looking away for a moment. My lucky day :)

lucky...that wasn't too bad. what cars?

jensked said:
i seriously doubt it :?

What's with all the middle fingers? Is that cool?

I'm afraid it's real. And yes, that's cool. That's what you see in German rap vids nowadays and therefore it's a must.

Want to have some fun with MS Excel?

Put $1000 in cell A1. Cell B1 is A1 plus 10%. In cell A2 put the formula =B1. Now B2 will read $1210. Now grab the lower right hand edge of each column when it displays a little plus sign and pull downwards, which will copy your formulas downwards. By column 73 you are a millionaire. Now the only question is - how long to grow your account 10% and how long to do it 73 times?

jensked said:
i seriously doubt it :?

Oh well, lets just hope Darwin takes care of this one before he spreads it even more.

I went to Borders the other day, and you know what I saw? Orlando Bloom calendars. Neatly snuggled into the rack next to the kittens and the old trains, there it was, Orlando Bloom's face. With the promise of 11 more. Who the hell wants to stare at Orlando Bloom for 12 months when they could stare at me instead, anyway? Wouldn't they get tired of his prepubescent face staring back for 365 days? It's not like you're staring at a bunch of cars or some cute kittens that actually look different and can be photographed differently from multiple angles; you're staring at a guy. For an entire year. Ooh, look, here he's on a beach. Ooh, here he's up against a wall in a casual position. Wow, now he's shirtless. Terrific. Yeah, get a closeup of his earlobe. Yes, that's it. You want to stare at that for 52 whopping weeks? Not if you're a stalker, in my book anyway. Works perfectly with 14-year old girls who wear a scary amount of makeup for their age.

:?

jensked said:
Another random thought:

I always thought that on that roads a belgian only knows two stands for his pedals, full or nothing. Normally travelling speed always seemed between 80km/h and 130. Luckly there are some exceptions :thumbsup: I am glad nothing happened.

IVIaster said:
chaos386 said:
Yeah, Organic Chemistry is pretty challenging. Especially synthesis problems. :?

Buba said:
I used to be quite good in Chemistry... Well, I had to be after I failed organic chemistry twice even though I was studying quite hard...

Wannabe school nerds. Failing chemistry... You just have to get in the zone. It easier than math of physics.
Alrighty then Mr. Smarty Pants, how do you synthesize bromobenzene from benzene? :p

I'm not failing Organic Chem by the way, I just acknowledge that it's a difficult course.

IVIaster said:
chaos386 said:

Buba said:

Ive got an AP physics Midterm as well, but im still more worried about chem. the review packet itself is fucking impossible and it has 361 questions! he told us that there would only be 50 questions on the final.

^Penguin, and how do those guys keep their pants up? Are they wearing suspenders underneath the shirt? Because that would be hilarious! :lol:

jensked said:

Now I'm no rapper by any means but isn't that the notorious West coas / East coast "sign language" i.e. you either show an "e" or an "W" depending on which "side" you're on??

Dunno though

chaos386 said:
^Penguin, and how do those guys keep their pants up? Are they wearing suspenders underneath the shirt? Because that would be hilarious! :lol:

Me and some friends walked behind two Wiggers (White boys with chains and baggy pants) and one of them lost control of his pants and they met the pavement, we laughed our lounges out which the bad boy gangster boys diddent like so we got told that we needed to show some respect or we would get "Whacked" - He actually sayed that.

I can't take those types seriously, only reason to wear that kind of clothes is that you really come from the projects and you're wearing your bigger brothers colthes and thats why its too big, not these middle class 60kg kids who dress like Fiddy Cents but would piss their pants if they ever got confronted by someone bigger than them selves.

Random Rant, so sorry in advance: "The day where all the little things went wrong...":

Car didn't start in the morning, battery was flat, even though its not even a year old...

Cargo company didn't show up to pick up my TV for repair, even though they called
Friday and told me they would come...

Computer doesn't work properly (now it does again) even though I reinstalled last Thursday...

Cell acts out when recharging, organizing a replacement, found out its about the charger, a pin got damaged, have to go to some other town to have it checked out in some store...

The store where I ordered the 1 GB RAM which is faulty still didn't email me back, even though I wrote them last thursday...

The woman I have to contact about changing my cell plan (I'm in a company plan...) is on vacation until after the time I am able to change it the way I want, and her Replacement doesn't answer the phone...

I couldn't get a new battery for the car since I had to wait for the stupid cargo people all afternoon...Hope it starts tomorrow morning...

I have to waste tons of time on all that BS and don't have time to study... But I don't want to anyway...

But hey, I'm having my 2 year anniversary with my GF today, and hopefully we're going to a nice restaurant later and I can relax after all ;-)