Random Thoughts....

Let's just hope the chef of the restaurant sneezes in the food and that the waiter spoils the soup over your gf's new dress. And that your best friend in a drunk mood spoils your day by showing your gf that compromizing picture of you with that stripper on your last birthday.

/edit: i seem to have forgotten the negation, so you have to invert the whole construction. Let's hope the chef doesn't etc...i was too busy trying to look for unlucky situations.

jensked said:
Let's just hope the chef of the restaurant sneezes in the food and that the waiter spoils the soup over your gf's new dress. And that your best friend in a drunk mood spoils your day by showing your gf that compromizing picture of you with that stripper on your last birthday.
Sounds like a lovely day. Though not as lovely as stuffing your father's Xterra into a 3-foot wide concrete pole on the way to school.

I wish I was making this up. Now I feel like an ass: 4WD, in the snow, and I still managed to wreck it. "I AM A DRIVING GOD!" :cry:

wow, that is a shitty day

but you buy a new battery each time you car doesn't start?

doesn't recharging or a just a little push help?

(i would be broke if i bought a new battery each time my car doesn't start :?)

^ You are right, off course... But a battery shouldn't be flat after a night in the cold if its not even a year old... I go there and want a new one... ;-)

@jensked: Really funny... :-(

@BlaRo aka Driving GOD: Crapomatic, but it could have been worse... ;-)

I heard in the news it's really cold in Germany (and the rest of East- en Central Europe), so maybe your battery failed because it was just a little too cold? I suppose lots of other cars had problems as well?

Dunno about that... When I bought a new one 10 months ago, it was really cold as well... But that battery was as old as the car, so thats 9 years... And it never went flat before... And the new one is actually bigger, and you might think technology has advanced a little bit over 9 years...
My Dad told me as well, that this shouldn't happen... He was a mechanic, some while back...

Buba

Well, the switch of the bootlight of our old volvo failed, which made the battery go low very slowly. Maybe something similar is the case with your car too? Or maybe there's a problem with the start-engine or so... But I'm no technician so :)

Buba said:
@BlaRo aka Driving GOD: Crapomatic, but it could have been worse... ;-)
You know what's really bad? When you call up the insurance company to make a claim and the lady you're talking to actually drove past the accident. "Oh, that was you?!" :unsure:

Just realised that i have lost my wallet :( everything except my credit card.

I hope someone at work have found it or something.

Lilleput said:
Just realised that i have lost my wallet :( everything except my credit card.

I hope someone at work have found it or something.

that sucks....i'm one of those people that would return anything I find.

I lost a briefcase with some important papers, blank checks, and some blockbuster dvd rentals....it wasn't returned...I think I had left it on top of my car and drove off.

jensked said:
Buba said:
@jensked: Really funny... :-(

:oops: I forgot a NOT in my construction: "let's hope he doesn't sneeze etc..."...quite an unlucky difference...
I can't remember how I was planning to write that sentence but somehow I forgot the negation. I'm very sorry, let's just hope your evening goes as planned

Just teasing you, it was a really nice evening. The waiter was even kind enough to forget to put my beer on the tap, soo... ;-)
At least some justice in the Universe...

@Lilleput: That sucks! I would be soo pissed! I hate the hassle of getting documents back...

Its 12:30 at night, there was a cockroach on my bed when I came up. I ran down to get my dog (cos it'll take care of it) but when I got back, the damn 'roach was gone.

I ain't sleeping til I know its dead :shock2: I'll keep you updated..

BTW: Stupidest thread EVER...but its just come in use for me :|

^i once had that on holliday, when i slept in a tent

i opened my eyes, and there was a big ass spider just above my head
i try to hit it, but missed and it fell on the ground, crawling away as fast as possible, and i couldn't find it back.

i'm not afraid of spiders, but can't say i slept very well afterwards

^LOL good story.

Ok in the last few mins, I just killed it. I'll post some pics in a few moments time.