Random Thoughts....

jensked said:
15,000 ? I think that's quite an underestimate ;)
I know I know I know I was going to write after it "I'm probably wrong but, meh.."

So there.

jensked said:
on the world TODAY...
I read his question as if he were asking how many different types of cars (models) are there. Don't know why...but that explains why I guessed 15,000.

Took delivery of a jet black 325xi touring. Pretty sweet, I like the iDrive system. Steering is pretty tough, but still cool.

One major complaint. The car manual and other papers (which are contained in a leather pouch) do not fit in the glove box. It is the smallest space I have ever seen...insane

jensked said:
Well I looked it up, and in 1997, there was a total of 600,000,000 cars in the world.

In 1990, there were 500,000,000, cars, so if you extrapolate those numbers, you can assume a total of 700 million cars? :) on the world TODAY...

are those cars driving around, or cars ever produced? including the dissassambled ones

wow, 700 million cars. that explains traffic. :lol:

Similar FinalGear members

I'v always thought:

Big J & Hokiethang are similar
Swek & HAAz
jensked & Jeffy (probly cos of avatars)
pdanev & Overheat

I have no freaking idea whats going to come out of this post but this is the Random thoughts thread right ;)

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:

I'v always thought:

Swek & HAAz
pdanev & Overheat

I have no freaking idea whats going to come out of this post but this is the Random thoughts thread right ;)

bihus and oliB!

sometimes i still have difficulties keeping them apart

bone said:

I'v always thought:

Swek & HAAz
pdanev & Overheat

bihus and oliB!

More like bone and bihus, the first week I thought you two were the same person! :lol:

zenkidori and swek, too, they must have been cloned at birth or something.

I really should get rid of my avatar. Animated GIF's are soooo 2005.

Firecat said:
Took delivery of a jet black 325xi touring. Pretty sweet, I like the iDrive system. Steering is pretty tough, but still cool.

One major complaint. The car manual and other papers (which are contained in a leather pouch) do not fit in the glove box. It is the smallest space I have ever seen...insane

Congradulation.

I've tried the iDrive at an auto show, and did not find it difficult at all, I guess all the journalists who say its too confusing are just a bit dim whent it comes to techno-gadgetry. That's my random thought for the day.

BlaRo, mebbe you should replace it with a vid of you stuffing the xterra
JK

BlaRo said:
bone said:

I'v always thought:

Swek & HAAz
pdanev & Overheat

bihus and oliB!

More like bone and bihus, the first week I thought you two were the same person! :lol:

zenkidori and swek, too, they must have been cloned at birth or something.
I'd put SL65~AMG~WOWBABY!!!! & Leppy together, if only because you two are the most obvious aussies here! :p

Viper & ESPNSTI

VUK & Graheme(sp? the guy with the cerbera sp12 ava) <--Don't really know why. Maybe it's because they're both from the UK, and the speed12 reminds me of the Viper?

Jos & Haz <--bobble buddies!

mgkdk & catbunny <--both girls who post in OT!

SiR_dude & fbc <--both have their car in their sig!

CanadianLoonie & Berserkercatsplat <--no idea why!

<_ <

> _>

<_ <

Ren and Jason! :p :ban?:

Who do I go with? :think:

why is the forum so quiet today?