Random Thoughts....

bone said:
i so want that 2nd pic to work :shock:

Works for me and is so worth it. 8)

Don't you hate it when you spend time in the hot sun washing/polishing the car and then God pisses on it. Yes thats right, it raining in Sydney...it never happens here. Rain is so weird. Water comes from the skies. How does that work?

Anyways, when I get up in the morning, I bet there will be huge weird looking patches of water on the car...that usually happens when it rains just after you've polished.

//end rant

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
Don't you hate it when you spend time in the hot sun washing/polishing the car and then God pisses on it. Yes thats right, it raining in Sydney...it never happens here. Rain is so weird. Water comes from the skies. How does that work?

Anyways, when I get up in the morning, I bet there will be huge weird looking patches of water on the car...that usually happens when it rains just after you've polished.

//end rant
The same thing happened here. The one night it rained (quite heavily too) was the same day the car was washed.

Washing your car is the petrol-head version of the Rain Dance. :lol:

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:

//end rant

Same thing happened to me.

Friday night, I got bored and washed and waxed my Subbie (was overdue for a coat anyway) and Saturday it pours rain..

Luckly it did the entire day, so i got home and dried it.

So yesterday I found out that our Xterra that I stuffed into a pole is going to have to be totaled because the frame was bent. I tried to pry the Nissan badge off as a souvenir, but that broke. Shit. RIP Xterra, you were the first car we've ever owned that actually had charisma.

:cry:

But you know what that means: it's time for a new car! Always a cause for celebration in our house! :dance:

Like Austin Powers said in the 2nd movie after his wife explodes, "Vanessa was my first true love. But I'm single again! Yeah baby yeah!" 8)

Random Thought - Why does SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! lock a thread which is in the offtopic section, I mean we can make a thread on anything right?

^ :lol: Good answer.

jayjaya29 said:
Ahh, gotcha. What cars/trucks you looking at now?
Something sporty with a stick, under 30 grand. Got my eyes on an Acura TSX or a Subaru Legacy, among others, but it's my parents that will make the call.

I decided to start watching a new tv series...went with "Grey's Anatomy"...watched the first 4 eps, pretty good show...I'll probably catch up the rest of season one and whatever aired of season 2 by the middle of the week....

get a used Legacy GT, its the most agreeable car in that price range. looks arent gonna offend anyone, its quick, handles well, interior is good, ride is good, you can get a manual, its AWD for a little confidence in snowy situations, and if you need the space it comes in wagon form. just about all that can be said about the MazdaSpeed6 except for the wagon part, and the fact that they arent gonna be as cheap since they just came out.

tranceshakeel said:
Random Thought - Why does SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! lock a thread which is in the offtopic section, I mean we can make a thread on anything right?
Fair enough question ;) Well just because its off topic, doesn't mean you can post anything. If you could post anything, there would be piles of crap and the "View posts since last visit" link would become much to busy and annoying aye.

I've only locked 2-threads there and thats because there are existing threads for them :)

BlaRo said:
^ :lol: Good answer.

jayjaya29 said:
Ahh, gotcha. What cars/trucks you looking at now?
Something sporty with a stick, under 30 grand. Got my eyes on an Acura TSX or a Subaru Legacy, among others, but it's my parents that will make the call.

350z

Keep it in the family. 8)