Random Thoughts....

So, uh, failed my first Mass. road test. :oops:

Though things should hopefully go better next time. 8)

I met James May yesterday!! Got my May on Motors book signed. I saw him at guildford motorshow (which would have been rubbish if he wasn't there).

He asked me what I thought of the BMW 1 series, and I said ugly. But now thinking about it i don't know if its the car or the sort of person driving it i don't like.

I don't think he was too pleased about it being wet and the fact there was hardly anyone there in the afternoon, and to be honest I'm feeling a bit depressed at the moment so am not as talkative as normal, so didn't get a chance to tell him about my Capri or talk about cars with him.

But hopefully I'll get another chance to meet him....

^ Well atleast you got to meet him ;)

Yeah i should count myself lucky, for people who aren't in the UK, like yourself, it's more difficult to met a Top Gear presenter.

Wohoo! Girlie Talk!
I would soo be going to their Book signings as well...

for a sig?
or for the girls that will be there? :p

Maybe I wouldn't go to a Hammond signing, all those fugly chicks from Hammond Haven scare me...

WIN A NEW DODGE CHALLENGER!Or a Chrysler Sebring or Jeep Wrangler!
Win_Dodge_Challenger_TOP.jpg

Choices, choices... :lol:

^ lol how much you wanna bet that the probability of winning the Challenger are 1/1000000

FATMOUSE said:
So, Happy Aug 14/15 for those to whom it means something. 8)
HA, i completely forgot about it. Screw those brits! 8)

Just a random thing.... I met some of my med school classmates for hte first time today for an optional dinner... wow... so many white folks(i used to go to berkeley so that was like 50% asians)

Oh yea another random thought:
I mailed my desktop via UPS... of course i didn't pack it correctly so.... it's dented on the top... and the frame is shifted so i can't put the front panel back on any more.... BAH. Oh well... I wanna get a gaming/easy to swap HDD case soon anyways.

Damn... We're going to the second largest Beerfest after the Octoberfest tonight, and I have to drive...
Since you have to park on a grass field, I really hope it won't rain tonight :-( But then again, I wouldn't care much since we are 6 people and I'm driving the Voyager of a buddy...

The real reason all those flights out of Heathrow were delayed:

http://img205.imageshack.**/img205/757/rs001xd7.jpg

Last night I went to see the Hilltop Hoods at Festival Hall (Festering Hole) in Melbourne. It was the best gig I've ever seen, set a record for the biggest crowd at an Aussie hip-hop show.

They put on a wicked display of entertainment. The supporting acts were Mystro and Koolism. Mystro was ok, Koolism rocked.

The Hoods played most of the songs off their new album and quite a few off The Calling, the crowd went off when they played the Nosebleed Section, I was only about 5metres from the front of the stage, fucking awesome.

I'm tired.