Random Thoughts....

^well done to you too :D There was a girl on the news tonight and she had 8 A* and 4 A's, and I thought bloody hell. My grades were good in terms of my school, my school was a bit of a craphole.

raheel_qamar said:
i m not familiar with the american system....college is like High School right? Equivalent to British A Levels?

No, college is equivalent to university.

Dark_Templer_102 said:
Whats a A*? Is that like an A+ (100%)?
Basically yeah. I think its 90% or over.

I've been given an interview time for a promotion at work. More hours, relatively good salary, more scope to move up the food chain. It's on Wednesday, there's a bit of competition but I love some good competition.

So I woke up this morning to what can only be described as the sound of an explosion and glass shattering... The first thought was that the building site fairly near by is doing it but it was way louder than usual and its a sunday and way too early.

So I get up and then I see it...

http://img245.imageshack.**/img245/9797/dsc00058gk9.th.jpg

My kitchen window shattered to pieces and I'm like WTF!!!!

I look out to see what caused this and there it is...

http://img90.imageshack.**/img90/4081/dsc00054yo5.th.jpg

He looks lke his having a bad LSD trip, all dazed out of his mind...

Fucking birds! Feel like taking my air rifle and shoot the buggers. What on earth was he trying to fly into my kitchen for anyway??? Its not like I have a chicken on the table waiting to be eaten or anything!

Aaaanyways, the day could have started better (and much later if you ask me...)

Damn birds. They always flock to the top of my roof at home and just sit there, chilling. Then they end up scratching up the roof and ripping apart the shingles, and it's already cost us $300. They don't go to anybody else's houses, just ours. I feel like massacring the little bastards. :x

Birds ruined my dad's crop of peas this year on his farm, all ?1000 worth :x

raheel_qamar said:
Keep a cute little kitty....no bird will dare enter his terretory.
a kitty? More along the lines of heat seaking missiles

Random Thought of the Day:

"If you're not a rebel at 20 you have no heart. If you've not turned establishment by 30 you have no brain." - Kevin Spacy in Swiming with Sharks.

Cobol74's sig said:
Britain, Britain, Britain go ahead place. We've had running water for nearly 10 years!
Is that a quote from something? I've tried googling it, but the only results that came up were the forums. :p

I just found something about the MX-5 Roadster Coupe. Is this metal folding roof old news? What do you guys think of it?