Random Thoughts....

Evo7 said:
On wednesday I went to enrol at college, and there were Emos every bloody where. They look so moody and permanentely look as if they are posing for a myspace photo. What am i going to do for the next two years :lol:
:lol: Just blast Slayer in your dorm when you get there, that'll scare 'em off.

Evo7 said:
On wednesday I went to enrol at college, and there were Emos every bloody where. They look so moody and permanentely look as if they are posing for a myspace photo. What am i going to do for the next two years :lol:

Classes: Nothing before 11
Beer: it's your friend, you'll drink alot of it
Car: if you don't have one someone on your floor will, find them and make friends with them on the first day.

As for the Emo thing, sorry, I got nothin'
We didn't have Emo when I was in college and I'm too old to deal with it now.

BlaRo said:
Evo7 said:
:lol: Just blast Slayer in your dorm when you get there, that'll scare 'em off.

i like the sound of that :D

This is really random but me and my mates were waiting for a bus and a freakin squirrell started chucking nuts at us. And the bus didn't even turn up :lol:

Another random pic....

http://img45.imageshack.**/img45/2928/whatthebeerisforfs3.jpg

Yesterday, it snowed. The last time we had snow was 1984.
235634197_50e2d56cf3.jpg

235634196_e8e820595d.jpg

235634194_22b96f46be.jpg

Please, all of you who live in places where you have REAL snow, don't humiliate me. :lol:

^ HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA weaaakkk

lol just kidding...here in nashua we get hardcore snow though

how far up in brazil is canoas ? *opens google earth* pretty far down actually, surprised you guys dont get more snow

either way, congrats

and take good care of my country ;)

Is that snow or hail?

Magnet said:
Is that snow or hail?
Is looks like hail, but it is in fact soft hail, a kind of snow.
In the state capital, about 10km south, we had nice, flaky snow.
Oh, and llpc60, I think we don't get much snow because the temperature hardly drops under 4 or 5 degrees Celsius.[/url]

05:08 Wednesday, September 6, 2006 Arrived at Delivery Branch
07:06 Wednesday, September 6, 2006 Goods loaded onto a van

Hurry up :(

What are the goods you are waiting for?

Valuable goods, y'know, ones that do good on the market, can't say anything more, know what I mean, know what I mean?

Your Dr.Q round here is now the Shell Representative at City UNi ... damn I am happy.....