Random Thoughts....

ok i can't take it anymore, the jag XKR is very ugly, are people blind? why is everybody saying this car is pretty, nothing close especially the front, looks like a catfish-R.
matter of fact, all xk models even the roadster. the back is meh, the profile is aston martin which is the only pretty thing in the car, the interior is a cheap version of an aston mixed with some luxury ford sedan i've seen somewhere in a dealership.
the previous model is the best looking xk, and you should all be ashamed of yourselves for liking ithis one, the new one should've been the older model and the previous one the new one.
end rant..

ok i can't take it anymore, the jag XKR is very ugly, are people blind? why is everybody saying this car is pretty, nothing close especially the front, looks like a catfish-R.
matter of fact, all xk models even the roadster. the back is meh, the profile is aston martin which is the only pretty thing in the car, the interior is a cheap version of an aston mixed with some luxury ford sedan i've seen somewhere in a dealership.
the previous model is the best looking xk, and you should all be ashamed of yourselves for liking ithis one, the new one should've been the older model and the previous one the new one.
end rant..

I'll agree with you. I liked the previous XK a lot more.

end rant..
just need to see it in person. I kinda love it, and I'm not a fan of new Astons. It looks much smaller and compact in real life, and the interior is nowhere near as bad as people say it is.

^ alot of cars look better in person than pictures, matter of fact all cars do, because of the presense, more angels its just different. perfect example the f430, so-so in pics very pretty in real life, why? because of its presence. same with the 599gtb, but its still no where close to being pretty imo, barely average. I don't see all the hype, pretty sure its a good drive but argh. the older version is just a classic look, beautiful, you know what maybe if the older one wasn't so damn pretty the current one would be pretty?! maybe

Have you seen the new XK in person?

I have. I do like the older one, and I think the older one's front view is far more striking and aggressive, but Jesus. The new one is so achingly gorgeous from the front wheelarches back. It takes a real-life viewing to appreciate how perfectly formed the rear flanks truly are, and how it looks lean and aggressive from any angle. Ian Callum may be copying his old designs, but that can't be a bad thing, is it? Would you say no if every girl you ever met resembled a supermodel?

Haven't seen on yet, like I said just my views from pictures. and i wouldn't say no to a girl that resembles a supermodel. :drool:

why can't I sleep past 9am? I slept at 2am last night and I set my alarm to 10:45am because I thought I had to get up before 12 to run to the post office, at 8:45am, I jump out of bed without the need of the alarm clock... sometimes I wonder how people can sleep to late afternoon on weekends, I seem to jump up early in the morning. But I guess its a good thing, I love early mornings (well I did when I was in Hong Kong, if I got up really early during holidays, used to sit at a cafe right in the middle of CBD and watch the city go from relatively empty at around 8, do some reading and see it turn into a buzzling city with cars, buses and people all rushing.)

I wonder if anyone else like that sight, to watch a city slowly go from empty (well not empty, but very few cars) to completely gridlocked as 9am approaches.

A man walks into a bar...

His alcohol addiction is slowly destroying his family..

I finished downloading most of Ren & Stimpy's episodes....Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Whats happened to TopGearFan+? He posted his "I'm not happy anymore" thread and appears to have dissapeared off the face of the earth. He's not posted here since and he hasn't been on MSN (he added me) since then either.

Ingredients:

1) Really, really slow day at work
2) Me, who gets bored easily
3) 20ft. ceiling, top half is blank white wall
4) 3 rolls of thick green painter's tape
5) 24 ft. extension ladder

Results:

1) 10-foot high depiction of Trogdor the Burninator, overlooking the shop and making peasants cower in fear. Next up, paint it!

(I should also mention that I have a fear of heights. For the first half hour, I was shaking like a leaf - but you should never underestimate a man's drive to do something utterly pointless.)

but you should never underestimate a man's drive to do something utterly pointless.)

so true... my friends and I used to do this alot, we used to stick coins on the floor with the most powerful glue we can find and just stand by the side of the road and watch idiots try to pick it up... once we actually waited for 1.5hours (mind you, we didn't do anything except stand there and hope someone picks it up), and someone finally tried, we had a good laughed and 1.5hours was gone :lol:

And I am not a very particularly patient guy, but I managed to stand there for 1.5hours looking at one coin and people that walk past

can anyone explain me the difference between the ferrari 599 and 612

besides the fact one has 2 taillight and the other 1, i don't see a difference.
both front engined, both enzo engine, both almost look the same

why do they have both?

can anyone explain me the difference between the ferrari 599 and 612

besides the fact one has 2 taillight and the other 1, i don't see a difference.
both front engined, both enzo engine, both almost look the same

why do they have both?

The 612 is a 2+2 GT, while the 599 is a two-seater hardcore supercar. While similar in their basic mechanical spec, they've got their own distinct place in the market.