Random Thoughts....

Sorry to hear that

http://img180.imageshack.**/img180/9748/40536fc.jpg

that is all.

And just how are they planning on doing that? Do they own the place?
Well, that situation was resolved pretty nicely. My rm's friend are best buddies with my rm, and I don't like him that much. Then again, me and my rm don't really talk either. So they wanted me to switch rooms with the friend, who was rooming with this shady Korean fob who never shows up on our floor, ever. Funny, the friend spent the entire first semester complaining about him, and now he's trying to pass off the Korean kid as the perfect roommate..."he doesn't talk, he comes in late, and he's not around much..."

He was using all these lame excuses to get me to switch. They have the same schedules, they have the same classes, they want to help each other out with shit. I saw through that pretty quickly; they're practically brothers. He was really pushing it but I wanted to room with myself anyway, and I do have a really late job on campus.

So apparently the Korean kid disappeared and moved off-campus, so now my roommate moved out and now I have a single. Woot. 8)

How in the world can I set my alarm to 8:30 but not actually turn the alarm on?

Result:Got to my first class of the semester 30 min late. :mad:

I just saw my first SMART car on the highway today.

/lives in PA.

My sincere condolences... What utter pieces of crap they are. Can't even make an emergency stop in a straight line.. They start to spin, at which point you can only hope you hit the thing you're spinning towards (and were trying to stop in front of) with the front or the rear....

Those people are incredibly brave. I would't even think about moving in such a tin box on the motorway between trucs and other big, heavy, quickly moving things ready to crush you.

I had to put my dog to sleep today, he was 14. Hard to believe I've had him for the majority of my life.

That sucks...had to put to sleep some of our cats.
We have two females that are going down that road, one is 19 years old and the other is 16 years old. For cats it's like being 90.

17 days and my Disco is still just sitting outside the shop collecting bird poo. Time to head over there and bust some skulls. :mad:

On a related note:
/considers getting a different vehicle. Perhaps something sporty.

Those people are incredibly brave. I would't even think about moving in such a tin box on the motorway between trucs and other big, heavy, quickly moving things ready to crush you.

they're stronger than clio's, saxo's and 206s combined

I was driving home just a minute ago and some guys were making a video of their Corvette C5. They were hanging out of a Toyota Camry filming the black Vette going around the bend.

So if anyone comes across a video of a black C5 Corvette with big wheels and a blue PT Cruiser in the background, that's me.

I spent the day wondering what I would do if I was introduced to a step sister I never knew about.... while waited for the rain to stop so I could wash my car. Which it didn't.

So I'm on the computer while my girlfriend has a nap in my bed. Naked.

That is all.