Random Thoughts....

car-wire-1.jpg

how?

Well, you heard of the beer monkey? When you're drunk it beats you up, steals your money, shits in your mouth then puts you to bed... Seems like that person's monkey also played tricks with their car!

I'm not so sure, the lighting seems perfect, and there's no way you can light a car that way without it being on-end. I'm sure a skilled photoshopper could do it, but I don't see any changes in the film grain, exposure or light sourcing between the car and the surrounding environment.

Maybe I'm missing what you are seeing, could you point out what tipped you to it being a photoshop?

Yes, I got that, but it does not necessarily mean it's a photoshop.

Car was on a transporter?

Or he tried to go over a sweet jump.

doesn't look like a Photoshop to me. light is coming from the correct angle (look at the houses in the background). good one if it is though. could the car have been dropped there after a tornado?

I'm thinking it ran up the guide wires supporting the pole.

hahahahaha! What a crazy photo. If it's real I'm so surprised and impressed that the telephone cables can support that kind of weight. I guess engineers do really think of everything.

well i got banned from my school network today, for using a hidden accont in the windows XP pro system (Microsoft eh). only for a few days as far as i know, but i won't be on FG between 9am and 3.30pm if it stays :cry:

it was fun, but maybe i should do some work now...

it could do, but it's not a really big deal. my friends in my ICT class (hackers union meeting) think my coolness level has gone up. but i don't really want to be classed as a hacker

I'm so surprised and impressed that the telephone cables can support that kind of weight.

There you have it. The reason why it's a photoshop. Telephone lines rupture because of trees falling on them ... you'd think they'd be able to hold a car, right? :p

And even if the wires did hold, the pressure would have surely broken off the links holding the cable s to the adjoining pole ... but that's still intact as well. Of course they were made to support a car, why wouldn't they? Why wouldn't the phone company save the money and put it cheaper equipment?

Still not convinced it's a photoshop? :rolleyes:

if you look at the cable on the right side of the car, they aren't straight
you'd expect that a sth with that weight hanging from a wire, would stretch it

i say fake.

Still not convinced it's a photoshop? :rolleyes:

That is not a Photoshop, there is no way someone good make it so perfect, the wheel is bent right, the door is hanging right, the lines are flexed right, the lighting is perfect, the shadow is right, its even got the exact same deteriation on the photo. No-one can make a Photoshop that good.

i'm sure someone could if they really tried. lines can easily be flexed using warp tool, wheels can be taken from other pictures, lighting can be finely adjusted on any section of the image and a shadow can just be made up. deterioration could also be added after the photo was made, bacause the car isn't very old, so why would a photo deteriorate that much? it looks a bit like the car used in Jackass the movie...

maybe we should start a poll :?