Random Thoughts....

I've got the Hiccups and they are really annoying me...

On the subject of glasses I can remember when i bought new ?69 last year, the day after I got them I was on the bus and they slipped out of my pocket, got a big shock when I went home to find they weren't there.

Felt like a right tit when I went on every bus asking if I could look for them :lol:

Yea, I say glasses are more convenient that contacts, but laser eye surgery is probably more convenient than both combined :p

At the moment I have a gash on my lip and a chipped canine (tooth not dog).

At the moment I have a gash on my lip and a chipped canine (tooth not dog).

back street laser-eye surgery? i've heard they drink a lot in the day... just be careful they don't try to go for your groin saying 'no Mr Bond, I expect you to die...'

I've got the Hiccups and they are really annoying me...

Put a paper towel over a glass of water and drink through it. :)

I was a bowling god last night! I played 5 games with friends and every time it came down to the last frame. I was always the last to go and I knew I needed a spare or strike to win. Somehow I always got them exactly when I needed them. I won all 5 games in the last frame. It was awesome!! :mrgreen: :dance:

^congrats

Im studying fer my GREs...SO hard, and culinary academics arent the best study tool. ALL he moth and verbal i gotta do on my own w/ me roomie

I was a bowling god last night! I played 5 games with friends and every time it came down to the last frame. I was always the last to go and I knew I needed a spare or strike to win. Somehow I always got them exactly when I needed them. I won all 5 games in the last frame. It was awesome!! :mrgreen: :dance:

What were your scores? I'm royally awful at bowling, but I enjoy it.

I had so much tequila yesterday.
I somehow avoided yakking and a hangover today tho.
And it was really awkward because two people were having noisy, sloppy sex literally inches from where I was trying to sleep. I got headbutted a few times.
This whole incident is made more awkward by the fact that there are only 28 people in my senior class, so I have to see those people every day.

What were your scores? I'm royally awful at bowling, but I enjoy it.
My best last night was a 154 and that's usually as good as I get. I just loved how the games ended so closely. :D

It's 3.30 AM at the moment and I've been at my workplace since 19.00 sunday evening making these friggin' documents concerning my "final work" for my school. The deadline to return these documents is at 8.30 this monday morning...so I have something like 5 hours to go. Thank heavens I slept well last night (saturday to sunday), some 11 hours, otherwise I'd already be asleep over the keyboard.

A bit eerie though, being at the workplace in the middle of the night...so goddamn silent :p thankfully I have my small radio with me to keep me company. And some coke...and few pieces of chocolate left. I'm beginning to be a little :?

And yeah, I have a work day tomorrow...ah, today I mean. It's gonna be interesting :p I'm glad at least tuesday is a holiday.

I had so much tequila yesterday.
I somehow avoided yakking and a hangover today tho.
And it was really awkward because two people were having noisy, sloppy sex literally inches from where I was trying to sleep. I got headbutted a few times.
This whole incident is made more awkward by the fact that there are only 28 people in my senior class, so I have to see those people every day.
:drool: :lol:

Only 28 people? That beats my record of 46 in my graduating class. Where were you, out of curiosity?

At a post-prom party at somebody's house.
Stupid low-self-esteem-having, drunk-ass girls. It could have been worse though, as one of the people involved is nicknamed PD. Points for whoever can figure that out.

I'm definitely not looking forward to school tomorrow.

Ahh, high school. How I hated it.

I just love it how I now see all the 'cool kids' working as waiters in restaurants.

I just love it how I now see all the 'cool kids' working as waiters in restaurants.
If by "waiter" in a "restaurant" you mean "drive-through person" in "KFC/Taco Bell", then yeah, exactly.

If by "waiter" in a "restaurant" you mean "drive-through person" in "KFC/Taco Bell", then yeah, exactly.

Actually, I meant "homeless person" and "dumpster".

You'd think how it would be but for me it seems like it's backwards. All of the people that seemed like the dumbest losers in high school all have careers now while I'm still trying to finish my arts degree. :cry:

I just had a haircut, got maybe 20 cm cut off, but it's been 3 years since my last haircut so it was about time.

Reminds me of the time I went on a drinking binge (my only one so far) a few years back and shaved all my hair off. It was late December... God that was a cold winter.

I had the worst headache of my life last night so I went to bed at around 10:30pm as opposed to my usual 3am bedtime. I woke up at 4 and I feel so freakin' weird. Disrupted sleeping patterns suck dirt.

:lol: I'm not exactly bald, my hair is just above my shoulders.