Random Thoughts....

I think it means that even though Melbourne is big, fewer people live there and in the surrounding areas than in other parts of Australia, presumably because it's a poopfest.

i feel like i'm hogging this thread, but i have way too many thoughts and not enough livejournals or pillows (or people?) to punch.

so i'll spare you guys this one *CENSORED*

:cry:

That's what we are here for. Some of us are here so long that we know each other quite well.

On another forum I frequent, a couple is going through a divorce right now due to a third party. They met on the forum and now they are getting divorced. They were married for one year and three months. Kinda sucks since they are both hurt. It seems to be a crazy year this year in terms of relationships.

Enough Australia! :p Onto more important matters, like the Bengals not having a losing record so far. :dance:

Oh and I almost forgot...Appalachian State! :rofl:

Appalachian state FTMFW!

I was amazed at the fact that the raiders scored on sunday. It's basically the first time in a year or so that I could watch a drive and not have to avert my eyes because of the futility. I still think that McCown shouldn't have been started and that if Culpepper was QB, we would have won. And Jamarcus Russell ftw hopefully.

What the hell is that meant to mean?

That more people dont live in Melbourne, so it's not as great as its made out to be.

That more people dont live in Melbourne, so it's not as great as its made out to be.

More people live in Melbourne than all the other main cities in Australia, except Sydney...

^ True

Just because you have access to impact guns doesn't mean you should fucking use it on the oil drain plug. Stupid idiots who work at shops that they shouldn't. Now I can't get the damn plug off even after 30 minutes of driving :(.

Maximum torque for 4.7 Magnum V8 oil drain plug is 25 ft-lbs. That's it!!!

^ Tell me about it! I changed my oil a few weeks ago and while I had an easy time with the sump drain plug the oil cooler drain plug a was different story altogether! I was lying under the car pushing on that bolt with all my weight - I swore something was going to break. The car was jiggling like a bugger and I thought the whole thing was going to come down on top of me!

I had to hit the spanner with a mallet to undo it... It was so tightly wound it couldn't have been put on by hand... either that or it had never been undone before. I think whoever had been servicing it all these years had just been draining the sump but that's the half-arsed way of doing it because you're leaving about 700ml of old oil in the cooler to mix back in with the new stuff.:mad:

That's one of the main reasons I do my own work on cars. I know it's done right and I also know I can get the bolts off the next time around. Besides, working on a car/motorbike is fun as long as everything goes smoothly. It pisses me off when people tighten every nut and bolt with the combined strength of all the Greek gods.

just saw the flash from a speeding cam...i'm so pissed off! 120km/h+- on a 100km/h road...think 70 - 100 euros lighter... gotta love speeding fares in holland

^ Tell me about it! I changed my oil a few weeks ago and while I had an easy time with the sump drain plug the oil cooler drain plug a was different story altogether! I was lying under the car pushing on that bolt with all my weight - I swore something was going to break. The car was jiggling like a bugger and I thought the whole thing was going to come down on top of me!

I had to hit the spanner with a mallet to undo it... It was so tightly wound it couldn't have been put on by hand... either that or it had never been undone before. I think whoever had been servicing it all these years had just been draining the sump but that's the half-arsed way of doing it because you're leaving about 700ml of old oil in the cooler to mix back in with the new stuff.:mad:

That's one of the main reasons I do my own work on cars. I know it's done right and I also know I can get the bolts off the next time around. Besides, working on a car/motorbike is fun as long as everything goes smoothly. It pisses me off when people tighten every nut and bolt with the combined strength of all the Greek gods.
At least you guys didn't have to grind yours off...
grindin.JPG

And KaJun, I agree with you completely. Working on my own car/bike is far more satisfying than handing it to some fresh-out-of-trade school wage slave who will treat your pride and joy like just another piece of crap.

...well, until you realize that you have just as little experience as those guys, and forget to put grease on something or tighten something too much, and the entire engine shoots out from under you, which is an ominous prediction of my life...:unsure:

Man, I really gotta update that thread soon.

This is my dad's truck which i usually don't touch. Unfortunately my mom made the mistake to take it to a Canadian Tire (big no, just like Walmart) and now nothing is budging the drain plug.

Random Thought: Jodie Foster looked really hot on The Daily Show, compared to how she looks in her new movie.

another random thought.

Stardust looks like the shittest movie released in a long time, the amount of times i've seen that trailer and cringed.

:tvhorror::puke:

I was looking for idiot images in Google for the fail bandwagon in the funny picture thread, and I came across an image of a guy who blew his face apart (all in full photographic glory) after playing a game of Russian Roulette with firecrackers.

That image has now been seared into my brain. In fact, I nearly threw up when I saw it. Urgh...