Random Thoughts....

2 to go
71% done
5:48 minues
118 MB

Should be done soon :).

:cry: I wake up this morning only to find that my family has gone over our 12GB monthly limit and the speed's been capped at 64kb. Holy crap for crap!

Oh well, I'll just start d/l'ing kip's rip and let it take as long as it has to:cry:

That's bullshit, just get another provider than doesn't cap your connection. Or are those non-existent down under?

That's bullshit, just get another provider than doesn't cap your connection. Or are those non-existent down under?

From my limited research, they don't exist. And anyway, it's not my decision, it's Dad's, and he isn't changing from Bigshitpond mid way through the contract.

all u haters out there need to stop trynna hate on this game its gonna teabag all the other racin games out there at the moment. burnout paradise and gt5 aint got nuthin on this . not to hate on them games they coo to but this one kinda combines the two types of games.

BUrnout is an arcade game meaning its only fun for so long then its gets fuckin boring as fuck makin u wish u bought a real racing game (believe me i kno cuz i had Burn Out Dominator).

GT5 is a realistic sim type of racing game that only the people who are into that play. but my big deal about gt5 is that 1. its hella hella borin. 2 theres no crash graphics in the whole entire game so all those pretty ass cars wont ever get a scratch on them jus pisses me off.

NFS Prostreet has alil of both the games meaning its a sim type now kinda like Gt5 but not to the extreme EA still managed to put that in and hold of to the point where it wont get borin. Then here comes the part that is kinda like BUrnout. THE NOS the real life scenarios when your car can tip over crash and the whole nine.

I mean this theres no way u can hate on this game if ur a certain type of gamer and this aint ur type of racing game get off its nuts n go comment that game.

PS. respond to this if ur feelin the same way.

I want to beat this idiot with his controller/keyboard/monitor/etc.

x2

James Beattie the footballer nearly killed me today (kinda). I was chasing him in his Gallardo and was actually catching him up in the windy bit (i.e I value my life less than him) when I overcooked it on a bend, hit the verge and got in a massive pendulum type thing and eventually ended up sideways in the middle of the road. I have no idea how I didn't crash. He actually slowed down till I got going again which was nice.

crash.jpg

You can just about make out his reg B3 EATS.

Image036.jpg

Last edited:
all u haters out there need to stop trynna hate on this game its gonna teabag all the other racin games out there at the moment. burnout paradise and gt5 aint got nuthin on this . not to hate on them games they coo to but this one kinda combines the two types of games.

BUrnout is an arcade game meaning its only fun for so long then its gets fuckin boring as fuck makin u wish u bought a real racing game (believe me i kno cuz i had Burn Out Dominator).

GT5 is a realistic sim type of racing game that only the people who are into that play. but my big deal about gt5 is that 1. its hella hella borin. 2 theres no crash graphics in the whole entire game so all those pretty ass cars wont ever get a scratch on them jus pisses me off.

NFS Prostreet has alil of both the games meaning its a sim type now kinda like Gt5 but not to the extreme EA still managed to put that in and hold of to the point where it wont get borin. Then here comes the part that is kinda like BUrnout. THE NOS the real life scenarios when your car can tip over crash and the whole nine.

I mean this theres no way u can hate on this game if ur a certain type of gamer and this aint ur type of racing game get off its nuts n go comment that game.

hey man you find out where he lives i'll ride shotgun

James Beattie the footballer nearly killed me today (kinda). I was chasing him in his Gallardo and was actually catching him up in the windy bit (i.e I value my life less than him) when I overcooked it on a bend, hit the verge and got in a massive pendulum type thing and eventually ended up sideways in the middle of the road. I have no idea how I didn't crash. He actually slowed down till I got going again which was nice.

crash.jpg

You can just about make out his reg B3 EATS.

Image036.jpg

what were you driving from your sig i assume a bike but from the pics it looks like a car.

All he is saying is that NFS isn't a simulator like Gran Turismo or as arcadey as Burnout and is more fun than both of those games.

If he said it in English, I would maybe have agreed

Wonder if anyone can invent something to punch this guy through the internet.

P.S. Isn't there an easier was to quote quotes that are in quotes?

This one is only from the dudes:

If you think you're a man... I mean honest to god, eat glass, Paul Bunyan-mother effer - Take a pair of tweezers from your mom or significant other, and try to pluck out a nose hair (Shut up, don't make that face). Try to pluck out on from the front and top of the nasal canal.

If you don't cry like a little girl you are either made of concrete, or should be fighting crime.