Random Thoughts....

My accord looks like Mustang? o_O

My accord looks like Mustang? o_O

So I drove up to my drive through bank, to make a deposit, and while I was filling out the papers, the lady at the window tells me. " That's a really nice Mustang.":blink:
My car is a '95 Honda Accord. I did tell her it was an Honda Accord. I thought it was funny in a weird way. Thought I share it with you guys. :rolleyes:

If it wasn't for the cold front, it would be rain.

Can you guys keep your air pollution? Thanks. :)
I don't have to shovel rain. :p We'll keep our pollution if you keep your cold fronts. Deal?

I don't have to shovel rain. :p We'll keep our pollution if you keep your cold fronts. Deal?

Deal. Start building that wall ;).

^Opportunity costs, Toma.
Yeah, I guess some people might be too comfortable to spare 15 minutes each day for something like that ... if they want to pay for that, all power to them.

I had to shovel about three inches of snow global warming this afternoon. My fingers are still numb from the cold melting ice caps.

Hey Canada, for future reference please keep your damn cold fronts to yourself. kthxbye :p

Deal. Start building that wall ;).

Noooo, what have you done? :eek:
Where will we get our guns from now? :mad:
I did not sign off on that deal, I propose a poll. :p

WOO JUST GOT MY SUPER AWESOME +1 REP BRIGHT GREEN BLOB!!!!!!!11!1!11!!one!111

That's right, I'm in a far more exclusive club now. Me, No Boss, Blind, Quiky, and BCS and a few others I probably forgot about, sorry are gonna paint this town red, suckahs.

:dance: :mrgreen:

That's right, I'm in a far more exclusive club now. Me, No Boss, Quiky, and BCS and a few others I probably forgot about, sorry are gonna paint this town red, suckahs.

Grats. And 6,000 posts too.

Fear not Mr. Alimosh I've got it all figured out. We'll leave the wall building to the states that actually have borders with you. Here in Ohio we just have Lake Erie so I'll start up a submarine service to get under the wall that wouldn't go all the way to the bottom (pollution only goes down to a certain depth...I think :lol: ). That way goods that would normally become hard to come by will be more easily accessible. ;)

on thursday I met Lou Fidanza President and CEO of Fidanza Engineering at a random gas station in ohio... he gave me his card and was driving a brand new (13 miles) SRT-10.

Okay, I'm tired of using an XBox 360 controller for my racing games. I'm ready to step back into the world of racing wheels. Now, which of my two choices is the better one: a Logitech Driving Force Pro, or a Logitech MOMO Racing Force? And are there any better wheels in that price range?

And before anyone asks: G25 is out of the question. ($300!?!?!? I can't afford that!)

^my friend has a Logitech MOMO Racing Force. we both agree that it's a very good wheel. haven't tried the other one but i'll bid for the MOMO racing force

Fear not Mr. Alimosh I've got it all figured out. We'll leave the wall building to the states that actually have borders with you. Here in Ohio we just have Lake Erie so I'll start up a submarine service to get under the wall that wouldn't go all the way to the bottom (pollution only goes down to a certain depth...I think :lol: ). That way goods that would normally become hard to come by will be more easily accessible. ;)

Sounds good to me but I could care less about the guns. I'm strictly anti-guns here.

Okay, I'm tired of using an XBox 360 controller for my racing games. I'm ready to step back into the world of racing wheels. Now, which of my two choices is the better one: a Logitech Driving Force Pro, or a Logitech MOMO Racing Force? And are there any better wheels in that price range?

And before anyone asks: G25 is out of the question. ($300!?!?!? I can't afford that!)

DFP. Had a Momo and had calibration issues. Wish I would have bought the DFP instead. Now though I have the G25 and absolutely love it.

That's right, I'm in a far more exclusive club now. Me, No Boss, Blind, Quiky, and BCS and a few others I probably forgot about, sorry are gonna paint this town red, suckahs.

gratz...go ahead and paint the town red, but don't paint my little blobs red.

A hole in the wall, a chink in the chain ... well, I guess I could live with the wall if you guys continue to provide us with some good old american satellite tv. 8)

Sounds good to me but I could care less about the guns. I'm strictly anti-guns here.

Well, guns are just a small portion of the illegal traffic free trade that goes on between the U.S. and Canada. Just use your imagination. ;)

You win at internets!

^ Agreed. I finally gave in and bought a cheapish three piece speaker set a few months ago. It's the best purchase I've made in a long while. :)

The stupid thing is I have a set of Logitech 2.1 speakers but I'm just too lazy to unplug them from my PC and plug them into my laptop.