Random Thoughts....

So I lost my 1GB flash drive yesterday, turns out, it was in one of my pants. You know how I discovered it? After I had put it through the wash. Figures.

But the best part is? It still works! Huzzah! :bunny:

I think you better copy the contents onto your computer/other storage device if you haven't already.

Nonsense! Blake "Livin' Dangerously" Rong never backs up his data!

Is it kinda weird that practically all of this site knows his full name and where he lives...?

/INTERNETS.....HO!!!!!!!
//
http://img407.imageshack.**/img407/9043/thundercatsschwartz720cqn8.jpg

Is it kinda weird that practically all of this site knows his full name and where he lives...?

How do you know it's my real name, though? Facebook isn't everything, you know...

That whole "rong" thing is getting kinda old, though.

theeteres ads aa forirreee i nn the chemicLal Warreghouse downfn my roaddss.. I feell weriird

theeteres ads aa forirreee i nn the chemicLal Warreghouse downfn my roaddss.. I feell weriird

Wow, they must be some strong fumes to be affecting your keyboard like that.

They were meant to be demolising it. Guess there was an error.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS IMPLOSION!

Me and the wife had our second ultrasound exam today, the one where they check all the baby's major organs and stuff, and there is nothing wrong with our baby atm :mrgreen: it's as healthy as can be :mrgreen:

Happy to know that!

I have a problem here. If I go outside I get sunburned but if I stay inside I die from teh heat :?.
Me and the wife had our second ultrasound exam today, the one where they check all the baby's major organs and stuff, and there is nothing wrong with our baby atm :mrgreen: it's as healthy as can be :mrgreen:
:thumbup:

congrats adu

i'm glad to hear to that :D i hope it stays like that the rest of the way:)

I have a problem here. If I go outside I get sunburned but if I stay inside I die from teh heat :?.

no AC at home?

what do you guys reckon the best ride at disneyland? Personally I think matterhorn (sp?) or Big Thunder Mountain