Random Thoughts....

Vanessa Hudgens?

My sisters love that movie, too. Time to hunt down some rusty spoons to shove in my ears and gouge out my eardrums if I have to hear it again.

Not comparing it to anything. I'm pretty sure it's the best wheel you can get.(Debatable?) I just wanted to hear some more people having an orgasm over it before I got it. :p

I have had mine since the wheel came out. Absolutely love it. It gets used heavily and it is still going strong. No problems here.

It's epic. I will takeover the world shortly, so keep spreading your love to me. :D

What would happen if someone neg repped Quicky? Thinking of trying that but can't find a reason yet :p.

What would happen if someone neg repped Quicky? Thinking of trying that but can't find a reason yet :p.
Then that person will mysteriously leave the forums and show up in a mental institution in Mexico.

haha...yeah it does seem like there are more than there used to be...I used to be one of the youngest guys on the forum back when I joined. I was 16 at the time. Now we have LemansGTR and AM TG MAN, who both joined at 16 or younger...I think they behave better than many of the older guys...that is unless elmo is an 11 year old on his dad's computer.

haha...yeah it does seem like there are more than there used to be...I used to be one of the youngest guys on the forum back when I joined. I was 16 at the time. Now we have LemansGTR and AM TG MAN, who both joined at 16 or younger...I think they behave better than many of the older guys...that is unless elmo is an 11 year old on his dad's computer.

That one Koeneggseigggeiisggggegg fanboy is 13.

Then that person will mysteriously leave the forums and show up in a mental institution in Mexico.

Hmm...free trip. Tempting offer.

*massive sigh of relief*

I FINALLY got my new graphics card to work right! :D So many programs and service packs to download, so huge a headache. But, it should be all worth it.

Now, I just need to see if my new processor went bad or not.

GAAAAAH, I hate how fucking slow UPS Ground is!

Try USPS .... fuckers said they tried to deliver my package today at 9:42AM, right?
I was HOME, eating breakfast, in the kitchen, RIGHT NEXT TO THE FRONT DOOR.
They tried to deliver the package my ass ... :mad:
Their tracking website says they attempted to deliver it at 9:42AM today. No knock on the door, no note, no package ... WTF?!:mad:

I'm puzzled as to what USPS is doing on Canadian soil delivering mail anyway ... that package should have been handed over to Canada Post ... in which case, they'd contact me.

So right now I'm sitting here pissed, $100 worth of software out of pocket and nobody really to contact, since USPS has no offices in Canada. Apparently, my package got out of customs on dec 24th and today it was delivered to my front door ... by USPS????

So I really need your help guys, how do I contact these fucktards and ask them what the hell they did with my package?

EDIT: here's a few more complaints to the major population:
1. Every time I rent a movie, the disc is butt-dirty. Why will other people not learn how to properly take care of an optical disc? Seriously now, instead of holding it from the center and the edge with 2 fingers, like normal people, I see everyone grabbing it full-thumb on written side, and on occassions, with dirty long-nailed hands. And what's more, when they're done with it, instead of storing it back in the case it came in, they leave it on their dust-infected tables for 2 weeks since they forget to return them on time and they drop the occassional coffee of pudding on them. How great! See, that's why I never lend any of my cds or dvds to other people, they want them, they better buy them or gimme a blank disc and I'll make them a damn copy. Because absolutely nobody gives a damn about things that aren't their property and because some people should never be allowed access to modern technology, they're just not compatible with it ... if they even know what compatible means.

2. To hollywood movie production companies: Why include a "special features" on the dvd if all you're going to put there is one or two trailers for the damn movie I'm about to see or have already seen? Is that going to make me want to buy another copy of the dvd or go to see the movie when it will be aired again, in april of last year? If you have nothing good to put on there, then SAVE IT for God's sake! :mad:

Last edited:
So I my time at Best Buy has ended. I am going on a shopping spree there in a few days (stocking up on stuff with huge discounts). Now I am not upset about this because A. I was on contract to end now and B. I hate the store
but it puzzles me why I was not scheduled again even when there is 1 guy who lies to customers and another who talks to his friends on his cell phone in the back warehouse...

Best Buy is a dumb company, period. When I applied to work at Future Shop they made me work in the warehouse even though I knew so much more about electronics than all the other guys combined.

Then when they wanted to fire me they just stopped scheduling me and waited a few weeks for me to catch on. Their loss, everyone knows the typical BB/FS employee's brain is the size of a peanut.

So I my time at Best Buy has ended. I am going on a shopping spree there in a few days (stocking up on stuff with huge discounts). Now I am not upset about this because A. I was on contract to end now and B. I hate the store
but it puzzles me why I was not scheduled again even when there is 1 guy who lies to customers and another who talks to his friends on his cell phone in the back warehouse...

=British_Rover;596174]Ughh stupid movie.

On the plus side there are NSFW pictures of the girl from that movie floating around the net.

I would rather drive a Kia Rio for the rest of my life than listen to "Bet on It".

However I do like how Vanessa Hudgens can pull off that cute/innocent look even after having nude shots taken.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=2rvJqK_KPXg[/youtube]

Yay! My processor works! But now I need a new cooler for it, as it is currently running way too hot (the maximum temperature Intel says it can run at is 69 degrees centigrade. It was running about 75 degrees. :eek: And I only discovered this problem after it overheated and shut the computer off while I was testing it out on rFactor)

So, I was always a bit confused by how ugly everyone always says the Porsche Cayenne is, I didn't think it looked that great, but not nearly as bad as everyone says. Then I saw one in person the other day and almost vomited on it.