Random Thoughts....

last post from texas...

cya on the flipside guys

So, I was always a bit confused by how ugly everyone always says the Porsche Cayenne is, I didn't think it looked that great, but not nearly as bad as everyone says. Then I saw one in person the other day and almost vomited on it.

Oh, come on! It's not THAT ugly...

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/28/porschecayenneS1L.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/28/pukingstickman.GIF

Saw this on another forum:

guy from cleveland said:
im about to retire my diesel golf. gonna put a brick on the accelerator and send it across lake erie. after that its canada's problem 8)

For some reason, I can't remember the name of the company that made the terrible electrics for British cars all those years and it's driving me nutters.

Yes! Thank you!

Have another green blobbie on me.

Have another green blobbie on me.

I think a certain someone overestimates his rep powers a bit. All the reputation system ever did was turning people insane. Well some might argue that in Blinds case first there was insanity. Ehm what was I am trying to say again? I better find a way out of this right now. :whistle:

A notice on my bottle of limeade informs me to "Do not reuse". Are they talking about the bottle or it's contents?

Just found out one of my great uncles was a Freemason, is that unusual at all, or just interesting?

my grandfather was a freemason as well. i found out after he died so it was a big shock to me, because he lived with me for over a decade and never told me. i think people only view it as unusual because it's kept out of the arena of the general public.

Best Buy is a dumb company, period. When I applied to work at Future Shop they made me work in the warehouse even though I knew so much more about electronics than all the other guys combined.

Then when they wanted to fire me they just stopped scheduling me and waited a few weeks for me to catch on. Their loss, everyone knows the typical BB/FS employee's brain is the size of a peanut.

I dunno I actually knew what I was doing:p

It gets worse.......
prestige.jpg

http://escentual.co.uk/bugatti/bugatti_limited_editions/bugattihomme005.html

I had Ferrari aftershave and it cost me ?10 for 50ml.............
mmm, Cheap Ferrari Tat? is fun. I had the pleasure of actually seeing one of those Ferrari Segways in Milan; everybody around me looked at me like I was mental, I was laughing so hard. Too bad the camera died so I couldn't bring you lovely people pictures...let's just say, Ferrari probably makes more money off their CFT? than actual cars.

ferrari_segway_pti2.jpg

:lmao:

mmm, Cheap Ferrari Tat? is fun. I had the pleasure of actually seeing one of those Ferrari Segways in Milan; everybody around me looked at me like I was mental, I was laughing so hard. Too bad the camera died so I couldn't bring you lovely people pictures...let's just say, Ferrari probably makes more money off their CFT? than actual cars.

ferrari_segway_pti2.jpg

:lmao:

What an awesome machine.

(aka FERRARI, SACK YOUR MERCHANDISE PEOPLE OR I WILL HAVE TO TAKE MATTERS INTO MY OWN HANDS! :mad:)