Random Thoughts....

I'm sure the peons could figure out right from rong by themselves. Maybe it was just a power grab.

The Bible and Koran say they weren't, to say otherwise would be blasphemy! :p

and i'm sure that the equivilent from scientology says there religion isn't a load of crap :p

I feel like the styling of the Dodge Caravan went in the wrong order after the second gen, this is how I think the styling should have progressed:

1991-95-Dodge-Caravan-94103331991106.jpg

then
08_Dodge_caravan_frontright_mfr_430.jpg

then
Dodge-Caravan.jpg

and finally
00grandcaravan.jpg

I'm sure the peons could figure out right from rong by themselves. Maybe it was just a power grab.

rong and wrong are two completley different things, son. You have a lot of learning to do.

"There's the right way, the wrong way, and the Max Power way!"
"Isn't the Max Power way just the wrong way?"
"Only faster."

"There are four ways of doing things aboard my ship: the right way, the wrong way, the Navy way and my way. You do things my way and we'll get along." - Lt. Cmdr. Francis Phillip Queeg (The Caine Mutiny, 1954)

On a totally unrelated note, the Land Cruiser is back in the shop again. The seals that keep the bearing grease in the bearings and the differential oil in the differential are shot so the whole front end gets to be torn apart and rebuilt. I just hope they don't find grooves in the axles or those will have to be replaced too.

How do I know this? Well, when I checked the oil levels in the front diff the sludge that came out was thicker than pancake syrup and black as hell. Guess I get to ride around in the POS Corolla loaner that sounds like a garbage disposer. I just hope they can get it done today, we are expecting snow tomorrow and I want the four wheel drive and beefy off road tires for driving in that crap.

WTF.... I go to NY for two days and I miss a rational, dignified, religious conversation?

/Damn you, god...

There is no god.

/happy now?

There is no god.

/happy now?

Well I know THAT.... haha.

/Went to a Roman Catholic wedding this weekend.
//For being such a popular guy, Jesus sure does want you to hangout at his dad's place for awhile
///1.5 hour wedding, my aunt fanny.

Right now I'm thinking there is a god. Namely because it's 63 degrees in January and my bike somehow sputtered to life and let me go for my first ride in 2008. It was fantastic! I really did forget how much I absolutely love riding. I'm addicted all over again. :thumbsup:

I'm annoyed. My friend has just been given ?3000 by his dad (separate parents) to make 2 computers. One for his dad and the other for him. It makes me really annoyed. My family is just so poor. I'm annoyed that my parents decided to live in this town. If we had lived just about 10 miles away, I would still be going to the same school but we would have a better life. I do love this town, and don't want to move. But I would have liked the nearby town if we had lived there.

So I don't like it here, but don't want to move. I want to go back in time and stop my parents from moving here, and sent them just 10 miles down the road.

/depression

I'm annoyed. My friend has just been given ?3000 by his dad (separate parents) to make 2 computers. One for his dad and the other for him. It makes me really annoyed.

Agony Don says:

At least he isn't wasting it on crack

Officially left school today, not been in 2 months with health problems and there was no point in me going back as I had really slipped behind. Going to be on some life skills courses for a few months before I get a job in a garage.

Looking forward to a new chapter in my life.

So let me see if I got this correct: You're jealous that your friend is getting a new computer and you're not. Right?

Well you really must be a kid if this is making you depressed. Grow up, get a job and buy your own shit.

I'm annoyed. My friend has just been given ?3000 by his dad (separate parents) to make 2 computers. One for his dad and the other for him. It makes me really annoyed. My family is just so poor. I'm annoyed that my parents decided to live in this town. If we had lived just about 10 miles away, I would still be going to the same school but we would have a better life. I do love this town, and don't want to move. But I would have liked the nearby town if we had lived there.

So I don't like it here, but don't want to move. I want to go back in time and stop my parents from moving here, and sent them just 10 miles down the road.

/depression

/depression

Welcome to being 15.

BTW, There will always be someone with more... no matter how far away from you they live.

Anyone here like System of a Down? Or are they too emo for you guys?

^ I actually prefer their later stuff a little more. I was asking since I just heard Tankian's new solo song.