Random Thoughts....

i start my first year of university in one day! i'm so glad i've made it. mind you i will probably be complaining about assignments soon, i'm sure the novelty will wear off in a matter of days.

What program are you studying? I hope you enjoy it. It can be hard work, but it can be a lot of fun as well :cool:.

I'll be starting my third and final year in a bit over a week. Cant say I'm looking forward to it though.

Fuck, uni goes back on monday.

HELLO LONGASS COMMUTE!

/me slips 100 Film classics into his car and listens to relaxing classical music that featured in movies :p

i start my first year of university in one day! i'm so glad i've made it. mind you i will probably be complaining about assignments soon, i'm sure the novelty will wear off in a matter of days.

Enjoy your time at uni, what university are you at?

MONASH CAULFIELD REPREZENTINGZ 'YO
'VTEC'S JUST KICKED IN!

(i'll be quiet now)

Uni's a ball. Don't get too bogged down with the work and allow yourself to have some fun. That's what's keeping me sane as I enter my second year of a second degree. You're only young once, enjoy it!!

Well, day seven of our ski trip, and it hasn't ended too well. We got caught in a white-out yesterday, and today I managed to break my ankle, and my mate broke his collarbone, both on the same run.

One day to go - woo-hoo.

Oh, bugger, hope you're doing OK Magnet. My cousin broke his wrist last week while riding his bike to work, some idiot pedestrian wasn't looking and walked out in front so my cousin swerved and lost control. This is a cycle bike, not motor bike, that sucks.

Fuck, uni goes back on monday.

HELLO LONGASS COMMUTE!

/me slips 100 Film classics into his car and listens to relaxing classical music that featured in movies :p

Enjoy your time at uni, what university are you at?

MONASH CAULFIELD REPREZENTINGZ 'YO
'VTEC'S JUST KICKED IN!

(i'll be quiet now)

Pfft. Monash Caulfield? Swinburne Hawthorn reprezent and all that shit. Melbourne Uni still has next week off. Bastards, total bastards, my girlfriend is just rubbing it in. She loves it.

^Oh bugger. Well, yes, now I read that back it could be taken as something else...

i'm doing a BA majoring in psychology at UWS. and i'm in for a long commute as well, it's an hour and a half away, but luckily my sister's boyfriend is on the same campus so we'll be carpooling.

i'm doing a BA majoring in psychology at UWS. and i'm in for a long commute as well, it's an hour and a half away, but luckily my sister's boyfriend is on the same campus so we'll be carpooling.

I can't stand carpooling, too many backseat drivers

That's quite a lot I think.... I get 5hours of lectures a week. Two on Monday night and three tuesday 1-4 :D That's the way uni should be!!

Oh yeah...still I figure it's worth suffering those days to be able to have Mondays and Fridays off. I mean, getting up early sucks. No question, but after about an hour and two or three coffees, you're fine. But by late afternoon I just want to be home.

Last edited:
Is the RTA as fully booked as vicroads is? I hear that people have to wait about a month or more these days

Just keep on top of your stuff. It will be distracting at first: whole new classmates, whole new friends and everything ... but do your work on time and listen to the prof, it can be a matter of pass or fail.

Don't take my example, I have a midterm in 2 days in a class in which I haven't taken a single note from the beginning or the semester ... so I'm devoting the rest of the semester to learning half the course material. Great, huh? This could have been avoided had I been a good boy and done my stuff on time. But I spent my time elsewhere (finalgear included) and now it's biting me in the arse. :(

Well, day seven of our ski trip, and it hasn't ended too well. We got caught in a white-out yesterday, and today I managed to break my ankle, and my mate broke his collarbone, both on the same run.

One day to go - woo-hoo.

Ooups, hope you're alright, another friend of mine had a snomobile accident this week. What's this, accident month?

I just got in from shoveling three inches of snow covered by an inch of solid ice. All those who say cars (or humans in general) are killing the earth can go suck a fat lentil. Suck it long. And suck it hard.