Random Thoughts....

That is a proper beer, a beer that sucks the light out of the room and attracts small objects in it's gravitational field; a beer that will format your hard drive if you put it too close.

You, know, a man's beer.

On a similar man beer note I had some bottles of "Satanic Bombardier" a few weeks ago. You get down to about 1/2 inch left in the bottom of the glass and you still can't see any light through the beer. I haven't tried the golden version yet.

bg-and-sm-low-web.jpg

Then I must not be a man, because I hate the taste of beer. I like some light ones to some extent, but I can never drink enough beer to get drunk.

Then I must not be a man, because I hate the taste of beer. I like some light ones to some extent, but I can never drink enough beer to get drunk.

Yeah, same here. I used to drink it at high school parties just to get wasted, but always hated the taste of it.

^

People neg rep for the damnedest reasons these days :idunno:.

In other news... as of tonight, I'm officially single. I guess I've formed an e-bond with enough of you to bring it up but damn it's weird. We were having problems with our relationship and going on a break didn't fix it, so we decided maybe ending it for now and taking some time apart would be best. So after 5 years of being in a relationship, this is how it turns out for now, eesssh... Oh well, on the way home "Sweet Emotion" from Aerosmith came on and it made it better.

/great cruising song...

That sucks but sometimes is the best thing to do.

I broke up with the girl I had been dating for almost seven years my junior year of college. I ended up meeting the girl I married at about the same time. Odd things like that happened.

I missed my girlfriend so badly - since she's in Singapore since last two months and gonna be there for the next three - that during a video chat today, I strangely had a bit of a weep, without me even seeing it come. Of course I am gonna be visiting her in April, but still....

Well, I finally bit the bullet and bought the final led zeppelin album to complete my collection. The BBC sessions.