Random Thoughts....

I recognized it was a quote from somewhere and looked it up on Google... I just decided to reply with an answer. It is random thoughts after all, not random quotes.

Wow, you fail at life and recognizing fantastic quotes from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

I used to live in California, and lived in Chile for 2 years so I know what that's like. That's one of few things that can really freak me out. You never really get used to it.

I used to live in California too, and never really got bothered by the few 5s we got while I was there. I imagine most of the scare in the UK comes from earthquakes being quite unexpected over there, and the fact that the buildings aren't designed for them.

So, doing a pub crawl this afternoon and it's absolutely pissing down... Not that a little rain can tear me away from copious amounts of beer, but for now I'll enjoy my coffee and watch some Top Gear. Yeah.

So, doing a pub crawl this afternoon and it's absolutely pissing down... Not that a little rain can tear me away from copious amounts of beer, but for now I'll enjoy my coffee and watch some Top Gear. Yeah.

and I'm not invited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

and I'm not invited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

Well, no, because it's technically not a pub crawl.

But ya know, you're welcome to come along to the historical tour leaving Melbourne Uni around 2pm or so...

Roommate will wear a leia slave costume for me if i can find one! help! will provide pix!(DD cup)

Note to self swallowing a spoonful of garlic powder is a bad idea.

^got a background story with this? Or did you just think "hmm, I want a spoonful of garlic powder."

^got a background story with this? Or did you just think "hmm, I want a spoonful of garlic powder."

Well I have a cold at the moment, so I have been on the lookout for anything which can help alleviate the symptoms. Garlic covered foods are pretty effective at temporarily clearing up the sinuses, so I figured "why bother with the middle man" and took a whole spoon-full. My stomach is not pleased with this decision.

Well I have a cold at the moment, so I have been on the lookout for anything which can help alleviate the symptoms. Garlic covered foods are pretty effective at temporarily clearing up the sinuses, so I figured "why bother with the middle man" and took a whole spoon-full. My stomach is not pleased with this decision.

Shoulda just taken a deep sniff of some hot sauce.