Random Thoughts....

For the cold I recommend Kentucky Fried Chicken and loads of Gatorade.

Sounds good, but I prefer to be alive after the cold has gone. :p

Sounds good, but I prefer to be alive after the cold has gone. :p

Garlic supposedly has a lot of natural antibody characteristics and is good for infections...

But if you're talking about a stuffy nose I recommend biting into an onion, eating a metric fuckton of HOT hotwings, or the aforementioned garlic.

See darwin award thread.

I just got whataburger, omg, I'm soooo hungry. Time for noms.

:think: I can vaguely recall that....

But to take alobohol rectally... Couldn't that kill a man?!?

Hmm alobohol enema and possibly death or slight innocence of a stuffy nose?:think:

To the local liqueur store and rectal syringeorium!

Biker surprise for Sydney robbers

Two armed robbers who targeted a Sydney bar that was hosting a bikers' meeting must have "failed robber school", said the club's chairman.

The men stormed the bar brandishing machetes and wearing balaclavas - unaware that 50 bikers were holding a meeting in an adjoining room.

Alerted to the robbery, some of the bikers chased the men as they fled.

One was caught after trying to escape through a back door. He was later treated in hospital for minor injuries.

The other man ran off but was arrested by police in a street nearby.

Southern Cross Cruiser Club chairman "Jester" told local media that the robbers had "picked the wrong night".

The would-be bandits had entered the bar and ordered patrons to lie on the floor while they emptied the till.

But someone managed to run into an adjoining room where the bikers were holding their monthly meeting.

"We were out there minding our own business and then these guys came to the bar here in the pokey (slot machine) area," Jester told the Sydney Morning Herald.

"One of the guys took off... straight through a glass window, he didn't even bother pushing the button, he just ran straight through it."

Jester said the police were delighted when they arrived on the scene.

"They were really impressed that we caught these guys, because normally they get here and it's all over and done. But we caught the guys, still with their weapons, still in his balaclava and everything else.

"It's a comedy of errors, I can't believe these guys were stupid enough to come into a club with 50 bikers having a bike meeting - just crazy."

Source

Failure of epic proportions :cool:

So I was looking at my profile page to see what my average posts per day number was (2.08, if you're wondering), and noticed there was an option to "Add chaos386 to Your Ignore List". Always the one to let my curiosity get the better of me, I clicked it:
The Forums said:
Sorry, no matter how much you try, you can not ignore yourself.
Wise words. :sleep:

Last edited:
Failure of epic proportions :cool:
:lol: indeed. I'm not sure a couple machete weilding robbers would even survive such an encounter here, half of the guys I know who ride pack heat too.

So I was 'taking the Browns to the Super Bowl' earlier, if you know what I mean :mrgreen:, and there was a little writing on the stall wall. One bit said, "Pardon the whole grain stench, Cheerios give me gas." Right next to it, someone else wrote, "That's the smell of lower cholesterol!" ... oh toilet humor :lmao:

My boiler pressure gauge is off the scale and is on approx 5 bar, I'm guessing the gauge is broken otherwise the safety pressure release valve would have gone off.. or.. that is broken and ideally i should be running. :|

Austere changed his avatar. The world no longer has any meaning or goodness in it.