Random Thoughts....

Austere changed his avatar. The world no longer has any meaning or goodness in it.

nooooo.jpg

Wow Labcoatguy you have 999 posts. What will you do with the 1000th? :D

Oh snap, I do! and I can get away with posting this without bumping my postcount, thanks to the magic that is OT:banana:

EDIT: Oh. It's just the game forum that doesn't add to your post count. Durrrrrr.

/besides this, got nuthin'; celebrating the fact that we use the decimal system has never been my forte
//Sure has taken a while to reach the kilopost mark
///A little under three years, in fact. That's less than one post per day.

Last edited:
^ I'm nearing the big 3k myself. How to mark that special occasion...

And now for something completely different. I just got back from the dentist and now I'm short 1 tooth. But on the upside I have a cool gaping hole in my gum! In the words of James May: "That was the most unpleasant thing I've ever done."

Here's to hoping the next few days aren't nearly as bad as the nail-in-the-cheekbone-esque pain I experienced the last time some teeth came out. :cheers:

HSV revealed a 500HP production ready commodore onsale mid 2008 at the melbourne motorshow

HSV revealed a 500HP production ready commodore onsale mid 2008 at the melbourne motorshow

Please make a CSV version, please make a CSV version, please make a CSV version!

I probably wouldn't be able to afford it even if they did, but who knows? Maybe it'd make the CR8 cheaper. :D

Watto posted here once when he was drunk off a bender and called it "alobohol". We busted him on here, I ragged him on facebook... and he hasn't lived it down since.

Frankly, I think it's the greatest drunk word ever created.

Mmmmmm, alobohol, them's some good stuff!

Just noticed Apple have released the MacBook with new specs. Me wants. Badly. Goodbye kidney.

A guy is riding his motorcycle down the road when he sees a sign. It says "$1.50 for hamburger, $2.00 for cheeseburger, and $20.00 for a handjob." So he pulls off the road and goes to the stand. He asks the girl behind the counter if she's the one who does the handjobs. She says, "Yes". And he says, "Good. Now go wash your hands. I want a cheeseburger."

IRC, to me, is like that area behind the high school gym where all the cool kids would hang out during lunch. I'd arrive and be like "Hey guys! What's goin' on?!".... and then they'd kick the shit outta me and take my juice money.

^ So true... you can try going there, but you won't wanna stay. I know, I've tried. :(

Also, you don't get postcounts in IRC so how would I make a living going there? Hmm?

IRC, to me, is like that area behind the high school gym where all the cool kids would hang out during lunch. I'd arrive and be like "Hey guys! What's goin' on?!".... and then they'd kick the shit outta me and take my juice money.

JUICE MONEY?! FORK IT OVER FAG!

^ So true... you can try going there, but you won't wanna stay. I know, I've tried. :(

Also, you don't get postcounts in IRC so how would I make a living going there? Hmm?

Yeah I'm hanging out in there now... normally it's a bunch of people I've never heard of, but now it's a small group of regulars so it's not too bad.

I hate when companies promise you a certain delivery date and shipping 'within 24 hours' and NOT FUCKING COME THROUGH WITH IT.

From my site's contact form:

You can contact me via this form.

If you?re looking for support for one of the plugins listed on this site, please use my support forums instead. Any requests for plugin support sent via this form may be ignored.

[form here]

Someone sent me an e-mail via it asking for help with a plugin that I used to work on jointly. Here's the hilarity that ensued:

Someone said:
Hello,

I installed weathericon on [website] ... and I am loving. I
noticed though that this

[image URL]

doesn't have an Image.. what can I do?

[name]

Viper007Bond said:
As it says in bold letters on my contact form, please don't e-mail me asking for support. I have support forums for a reason: http://www.viper007bond.com/wordpress-plugins/forums/

With that said, I haven't worked on WeatherIcon in a year or two. It's been Garret's project and even he hasn't worked on it lately. I think the plugin is fairly dead.

Sorry.

Someone said:
Jesus,

if I would allow to have a tone like this with my visitors I would hang myself!

Viper007Bond said:
Oh, I'm sorry the FREE support for this FREE plugin isn't up to your high standards and that I got frustrated about you not knowing how to read.

My apologies for expecting competence.

Someone said:
This is not the point .. I am very thankful of your plugin and that it's exist and as I mentioned in my first email I was pointing that out. I run websites myself offering free stuff but I would never react in that way if someone writes to me .. even if I have a support forum.

It just becomes obvious what kind of person you are! So whatever and I hope you you live a happy life!

Is it just me, or do people who's first language isn't English often have issues with manners and such? It seems like 9 times outta 10, people who are assholes have English as a second language.

Maybe it's just me though and I was the one being rude...

It seems like 9 times outta 10, people who are assholes have English as a second language.

:lol: that's a lot of times the case, you say something that seems slightly insulting, they take it out of context and to your face.