Random Thoughts....

So... I'm a home owner now.

Well, I will be once I have the downpayment and mortgage approval. It's a celebration, enjoy yo' self bitches. Alcoholic bevvies for all on me. :cheers:

Living the canadian dream :p

^ No, this is more like the American dream. The Canadian dream mostly consists of lots of pissy Molson Canadian beer, ice hockey, moose and Timbits. Those things, and pronouncing car as 'kerr' I think sums up very well the Canadian dream.

\\It seems I'm rambling now, which is inevitable given how much I've drank and smoked today.
\\\Off to bed so I don't post more shit.
\\\\But I'll probably be back before I actually fall asleep.
\\\\\Shawn's first extensive use of slashies, and he doesn't quite get the point.
\\\\\\Oh well, you gotta try anything once.
//////Are the slashies the right way around? I'm confoozled.

Last edited:
Oh my God, I really can't believe that I'm going to see the Veyron tomorrow... I'm soo friggin' excited that I can't sleep. :p

Cars I'm looking forward to seeing tomorrow:

430 Scud
RS6 Avant
GT-R
and the mighty Veyron...

(And loads more cars I cbf listing...)

Expect pics. ;)

Alas, I must recuperate, ttyl guys. :sleeping:

I hate to use this thread for rants, but I just got to vent right now. I freaking hate professors who doesn't give clear instructions for assignments, I just spent over an hour doing one of the assignments, but now it seems like I could be doing it wrong, I'm going to ask her next class, but damn I'd be pissed if it's wrong and she won't give me credit. That's it, I'm going to bed.

So... I'm a home owner now.

Well, I will be once I have the downpayment and mortgage approval. It's a celebration, enjoy yo' self bitches. Alcoholic bevvies for all on me. :cheers:

Awww, look at him, all grown up :p

:cheers:

:cheers: Shawn! I take it we're all invited for the house-warming?

Congrats Shawn, but why the feck is it called a house warming party? Isn't the house warm enough already??

(My sarcasm detector may be broken so bear with me for this post)

A house warming party is when the owner and their friends celebrate the purchase of the owner's house. The party is usually held only once and is held during the first fortnight of ownership.

I just started a game of Civ IV. I think I'm insane. Last time I got into Civ IV I played it constantly for about a month.

Thanks guys. I have a few concerns given I've never lived alone for more than a few weeks, but mostly I'm pretty excited and can't wait to move out and move in to my own place.

I'd definitely have a house warming but who's gonna come all the way to Vancouver? Yeah, I know there's some Vancouver peoples on here, but it wouldn't be worth my while just for a few guests. :D

Awww, look at him, all grown up :p

:cheers:

:cheers: Shawn! I take it we're all invited for the house-warming?

On another note, my Merc is finally fixed! Turns out the fuel distributor was faulty.

Congrats Shawn, but why the feck is it called a house warming party? Isn't the house warm enough already??

I just wub it when I can fix those infuriating computer problems, like the ReadProcessMemory error I'd been having, and getting my TDU install working. :)

^^ Thanks! Cheers BCS.

I figured the way the housing market has been going here, every single day that goes by I'm losing out more and it's gonna be harder to buy into the housing market. Plus, Vancouver is often compared to NYC and Tokyo and places like that for living, yet the prices are still very cheap compared to those big metropolis places.

Overall I decided it was better to pay a mortgage payment than rent payment. Though when you own rather than rent there's all sorts of uncool costs like monthly building fees and utilities. :glare:

Home owner at age 22? That sounds impressive.

I just found out that "Thotmarket" is back up, only problem is that I have no idea how to sell my shares anymore.

^^ Thanks! Cheers BCS.

I figured the way the housing market has been going here, every single day that goes by I'm losing out more and it's gonna be harder to buy into the housing market. Plus, Vancouver is often compared to NYC and Tokyo and places like that for living, yet the prices are still very cheap compared to those big metropolis places.

Overall I decided it was better to pay a mortgage payment than rent payment. Though when you own rather than rent there's all sorts of uncool costs like monthly building fees and utilities. :glare:

Yeah, that's the exact same reason I got a place. My property taxes jumped 45% this year, it sucks. :mad: