Random Thoughts....

Anyone who's watched the comedy 'allo 'allo, what does Hans keep saying instead of Heil Hitler, i hear it as Klomp, is that it?

My lecturer today played Top Gear videos from Youtube during the break...:cool:

One of my lecturers just shows us random youtube videos nobody really cares about, then talks about his facebook experiences.

any idea what it means?

I love how the UK media is making an enormous deal over some gales and rain. The news channels really are turning into Brass Eye
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPrCsfd1E64[/YOUTUBE]

Edit: actually meant 'have turned into'

Last edited:
I was just watching the news here, and Denmark now officially has the highest tax burden in the world.....yay :thumbsdown:

Posted a Car and Driver article on another auto forum the other day and the author of the article from the magazine actually saw it and asked for the post to be shortened . Never experienced that before.

A couple of week ago I put a request up in the music section for a song. Got no help....however I am DELIGHTED to announce I have the answer!!!!!!

Just rang a mechanic mate and got put on hold, only to hear the very song playing in the background!! Thankfully I know what radio station is always on in their workshop, quick dash to the radio put the song in my head and provided me with the chorus!!! Then a youtube search gives me the song I have been after for about a month!!!

The song in question??

A slice of heaven-Dave Dobbyns
[YOUTUBE]M0pWejAnLUQ[/YOUTUBE]

I freaking love this song.

I honestly forgot how nice it is to be able to chew food on both sides of your mouth. I can finally do it after many months of pain and a traumatic visit to the dentist. It's all well worth it now. Being able to sleep at night because of the lack of a toothache is really nice as well. Thanks doc! :)

So I needed to do some work on my truck today, so I went down to the DIY car wash to spray all the mud off from my last trip a couple weeks ago. Well, there was a lot more mud on the thing then I thought possible. I was spraying under the truck, trying to clean it all off, and huge chunks of mud the size of dinner plates were falling off everywhere. I spent $7 and 28 minutes trying to get all the mud off, but it's still dirty.

I made an absolute disaster of that car wash though. There was a couple inches of mud all over the floor in the stall I was using. :lol: And it was spraying mud everywhere too, on the walls, on my clothes, everywhere. :p

I've never actually had a teacher who I consider to be hot... Until now.

The subject is Post War Italy and the two teaching staff are both of Italian descent. One male, no, I don't have the hots for him and one female, and damn is she cute or what.

Can't be more than 30, very petite, sexy Italian/English accent, very friendly, wears 'relaxed' non-teacher clothes and is quite funny. She also wears glasses which gives her a bit of a hot library teacher look. Yummy.

Today she was trying to say "chaos" but it kept coming out as "cows"... No-one had any idea what she was saying until someone asked and she wrote it on the board. She laughed at herself so hard for mis-pronouncing it, I thought that was pretty cool, at least she has no shame in the class room :thumbsup:

I love Italy :)

^ So you're hot for teacher then, eh?

I didn't have any particularly attractive profs at uni, save for one or two mildly attractive TAs, but there were a few in high school. It definitely makes it harder to focus and learn with a pretty teacher though, doesn't it? I learned this the hard way with high school science.

I've never actually had a teacher who I consider to be hot... Until now.

The subject is Post War Italy and the two teaching staff are both of Italian descent. One male, no, I don't have the hots for him and one female, and damn is she cute or what.

Can't be more than 30, very petite, sexy Italian/English accent, very friendly, wears 'relaxed' non-teacher clothes and is quite funny. She also wears glasses which gives her a bit of a hot library teacher look. Yummy.

Today she was trying to say "chaos" but it kept coming out as "cows"... No-one had any idea what she was saying until someone asked and she wrote it on the board. She laughed at herself so hard for mis-pronouncing it, I thought that was pretty cool, at least she has no shame in the class room :thumbsup:

I love Italy :)

Seems somewhat better than my unix tutor who reeks of BO and she knows nothing about unix what-so-ever, she actually asked the lecturer what a shell was....

Behold the Semi-Awesomeness that is my download speed and the fail that is my upload speed!

245351902.png