Random Thoughts....

Maybe, I don't mind the upper body wetness. Its getting my shoes and socks and pants wet that irritates me. Nothing an umbrella could solve though. I shouldnt have worn my pumas to work today, they are the worst wet-weather shoe.

Man it's raining really hard out now and I get off work in 45 mins. I don't have an umbrella either. It's a long walk to my car too.....

Here the day started with rain, which turned into snow at about 8 am. Two hours later it was +15 ?C and sunshine. Then it started snowing again, then rain, then sunshine and so warm that you could go out in a T-Shirt.

So, the weather was quite weird today :blink:

Here the day started with rain, which turned into snow at about 8 am. Two hours later it was +15 ?C and sunshine. Then it started snowing again, then rain, then sunshine and so warm that you could go out in a T-Shirt.

So, the weather was quite weird today :blink:

It's ok, New England can be like that.

wait..

So, now it is confirmed by my co-workers. My voice is a dead ringer for Brian The Dog on Family Guy. They brought in a DVD and had me repeat lines the character said, apparently I sound just like him; tone meter, everything.

I don't think I have even watched a full episode of the show.

So, now it is confirmed by my co-workers. My voice is a dead ringer for Brian The Dog on Family Guy. They brought in a DVD and had me repeat lines the character said, apparently I sound just like him; tone meter, everything.

Good work

When I was young, I thought the outline of New Jersey looked like a morbidly obese mailman with extremely stubby legs.

:|

When I was driving home from work I saw the most stereotypical Jaguar driver ever. The car was a creme XJ6, there were brown leather driving gloves on the dash and he was wearing a khaki rain coat. I couldn't see anything else because my truck was so much higher than his car.

We need you for some voiceovers! :D

So I test drove a Mazdaspeed3 today... Many of you know I'm looking for an S60R, but as of late I'm growing complacent and the car I'm driving now is getting worse and worse (I won't say what brand, but I will say it rhymes with "Craptiac"). I went to a lot and they had a fantastic looking '06 STI in white with gold wheels, but it was sold. Then I saw a great looking dark blue '04 Infiniti G35 coupe fully loaded, but it was just sold. Then I drove a Speed3. They had a new MkV R32, but they wanted to determine financing first before giving test drives to deter tire kickers.

I liked the Speed a lot, but there were a number of things I didn't like. It was incredibly powerful for what it cost, and I loved that it was a brand new car and I'd be the first owner. But it was a little cheap inside and it didn't have some creature comforts like heated seats. I know a car like that doesn't need 'em, but it gets mighty cold up here and their nice to have. Also it was the most expensive to insure out of a lot of cars I was quoted.

I'm on the MazdaSpeed forums looking up stuff, but I dunno... I'm also checking out G35 forums too. Guh, being a finicky PetrolHead really really sucks.

When I was driving home from work I saw the most stereotypical Jaguar driver ever. The car was a creme XJ6, there were brown leather driving gloves on the dash and he was wearing a khaki rain coat. I couldn't see anything else because my truck was so much higher than his car.

I saw a similar one today on the trip to the car lot. It was an XJ8 in what I like to call "Retirement Community Blue" wearing a nice old bloke hat and had a cane lying on the back seat. Nice looking car though.

So I test drove a Mazdaspeed3 today... Many of you know I'm looking for an S60R, but as of late I'm growing complacent and the car I'm driving now is getting worse and worse (I won't say what brand, but I will say it rhymes with "Craptiac").

hahaha, honestly, why did your parents buy that?

I'm looking for an S60R, but as of late I'm growing complacent and the car I'm driving now is getting worse and worse (I won't say what brand, but I will say it rhymes with "Craptiac").

I hope you drive around with a fire proof suit on.

hahaha, honestly, why did your parents buy that?

Well, this one was actually my granddads car, and when he passed away a few years ago it came to sit in our drive. My dad had the supercharged version and that was just as terrible.