Random Thoughts....

So a girl I'm going out with turned 21 today, I took her out then to eat. Then she went out with a 26 year old girlfriend to a bar, couldn't go as I'm 20. She's never drank before and is definitely buzzed. The 26 year old promised me she'd be the designated driver.

I just got a call and the girl who promised to be the DD had three drinks and is driving home drunk with the girl I'm dating in the passenger seat. The girl I'm dating feels sick and has thrown up but instead of taking her home she's taking her across town a half an hour so she can see her boyfriend. I am trying to convince her to let me pick her up but she wont have it because she thinks I'm angry with her. It was a stupid decision on her part, but the one I'm really angry with is the 26 year old scum who doesn't understand when your the fucking DD you don't drink especially when your at the wheel of a two ton death machine with an innocent passenger and innocent people on the road. I want to slit that bitches throat! Fucking irresponsible bitch needs to grow up, twenty six god-damned years old, and she wants to be a fucking PARAMEDIC!

The girl I'm dating feels sick and has thrown up but instead of taking her home she's taking her across town a half an hour so she can see her boyfriend. I am trying to convince her to let me pick her up but she wont have it because she thinks I'm angry with her.

If the DD is sloshed, go pick her up immediately. It pays to make sure of safety.

Go get her, tell her you're not mad, then take her home and give it to her like she's never had it before. Then go back and get your girlfriend, bring her home, and do the same.

Mmm...
http://img262.imageshack.**/img262/7333/pict0003ox0.jpg
http://img135.imageshack.**/img135/8263/pict0006fv3.jpg
(drool)

You know what bugs me? When people say "assless chaps" - No chaps have an ass, that's why they are chaps and not pants.

In other news, I need some riding chaps and some better boots - but the saddle bags came in today, and they look awesome!

Just an update, After getting her voice mail like ten times, I finally convinced her to give me the name of the bar she was at and drove there and got her and took her home. I think she has come to realize her real friend is the one that drove across town at one in the morning to drive her home safe, not the one that left the her drunk at the bar to be hit on by old men while she made out with her boy friend and continued to drink, when we left she was up to six beers. She has come to see I did it because I care and not because I don't trust her (Although she made some very bad decisions.) And I have half a mind to call the police and give them an easy DUI.

So if your ever in South Bend, Indiana and meet a 26 year old Paramedic named Sarah (Kinda chubby, brown eyes, brown hair.) You can say, "Hey aren't you the dumb bitch with a husband and two kids that sleeps around behind his back and stays out drinking 'till 2 AM! Grow the hell up ya selfish twat."

In other news, I need some riding chaps and some better boots - but the saddle bags came in today, and they look awesome!
You wear chaps? Even if I was rockin a Harley I wouldn't consider wearing chaps ;).

Twerp128 said:
Just an update, After getting her voice mail like ten times, I finally convinced her to give me the name of the bar she was at and drove there and got her and took her home.
You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. That was the right thing to do.

My random thought: I just broke up with my girlfriend around 9pm, and kind of had a party to celebrate. Is that fucked up? Doesn't feel fucked up to me :lmao:.

I know she'd do it for me. It wasn't really a question of should I, it was a question of where do I go and how fast can I get there.

On another note, this is a great thread to vent in.

You wear chaps? Even if I was rockin a Harley I wouldn't consider wearing chaps ;).

I don't wear chaps, because I don't own any. When you are riding at 70 mph at night with the wind slicing through your denim (even Kevlar reinforced denim) or when you catch a rock in the shin you might change your mind.

I'm not trying to be fashionable, I just want something to protect my legs.

who knows, maybe a girl will want me to wear them to bed; stranger things have happened.

I don't wear chaps, because I don't own any. When you are riding at 70 mph at night with the wind slicing through your denim (even Kevlar reinforced denim) or when you catch a rock in the shin you might change your mind.
I love that shit. Wind cutting through you, road grime hitting your knuckles. :? Man that sounds sadistic, but I really do love it. But if I had to put up with it for a hour or two at a time, it would probably get old, so I can understand. I normally just wear steel-toe boots and jeans, maybe gloves, when I know I'll be riding for any amount of time.

... and if a girl wants you wearing chaps in bed, you better make sure beforehand that she's not looking to utilize the 'ass-less' aspect of them :lmao:.

Damn, yeah I get the same thing, especially when I'm on a naked bike...wind cuts right through the denim, and my knees start to freeze. When I'm in my leathers its fine, but I don't wear those around town. I just picked up a Gixxer 1000 a short while ago; the plastics are all off, as it had track plastics on it, but I wanted to take it for a spin regardless. Had it up around 180 on the highway for a bit, came back home, and almost fell off the bike; my legs were totally frozen.

Just an update, After getting her voice mail like ten times, I finally convinced her to give me the name of the bar she was at and drove there and got her and took her home.

Good man. Well done :thumbsup:

Just an update, After getting her voice mail like ten times, I finally convinced her to give me the name of the bar she was at and drove there and got her and took her home. I think she has come to realize her real friend is the one that drove across town at one in the morning to drive her home safe, not the one that left the her drunk at the bar to be hit on by old men while she made out with her boy friend and continued to drink, when we left she was up to six beers. She has come to see I did it because I care and not because I don't trust her (Although she made some very bad decisions.) And I have half a mind to call the police and give them an easy DUI.
So when she drove around she only had 3 beers? That doesn't really put her over the 0.8 limit, so it was still legal. 3 beers should give her 0.5 -0.6, so no need to overreact on DUI part, you are not in europe after all.

So if your ever in South Bend, Indiana and meet a 26 year old Paramedic named Sarah (Kinda chubby, brown eyes, brown hair.) You can say, "Hey aren't you the dumb bitch with a husband and two kids that sleeps around behind his back and stays out drinking 'till 2 AM! Grow the hell up ya selfish twat."

:lol:

I finally convinced her to give me the name of the bar she was at and drove there and got her and took her home.
You would never have forgiven yourself if something had happened - you did the right thing. One tip do not mention it, if she says thanks, just say "I just want to keep you safe" and then leave it - people do not like being reminded of their mistakes.

I am surprised it hasn't doubled tonight. :)

I'm just awesome, also this is final's week for me so my sleep schedule is FUBAR.