Random Thoughts....

Klutch I forgot how you have access to the Carrera again... but it'll be sunny on Fri/Sat so you should be spin-free on those days.

I love black pepper and sea salt potato chips.

Econ test in 2 hours and 25 minutes. :-(

Chips > Test.

Okay, fun's over! Who of you jokers contaminated the drinking water in South East Blighty with drugs?

nu thred halp i need to ad a polll

nu thred halp i need to ad a polll

HAI GUYS IM FLYNN AND IM EASILY DISTRACKTD BY SHINEY OBJECKTS!11!!1!11ONe!!1!1!!1!1!!!!11!``1!!!1!!

Susan O
updated March 20, 2008

Euthanasisa is murder. There is no "mercy" in mercy killing. Especially considering some people will be going to a worst place when they die (hell). If they think they're in pain now, hell is a million times worst.

A woman in France suffers from a horrible, untreatable cancer and is forced to commit suicide because her friends and family are not allowed to help her die in a peaceful, dignified manner, and this reply is the first thing this "Susan" thinks of. WTF is wrong with some people. Luckily most of the comments on cnn showed some intelligence and emotional understanding.

Can I break "Susan O's" head and let her live like a vegetable? How about an incurable and painful disease, can I serve her Cancer-Flakes for breakfast?

I'll vouch for Kaj, his comments are usually classic.

seconded, definitely.

I was looking through my reps, and don't think I've ever been +repped for something I said seriously.
Hoorays! I'm liked! :D I'd put up some more hilarious + rep messages but it turns out I need to spread the lovins around some more.

One on a more serious note I was just thinking about the euthanasia thing the other day. It's kinda weird how you can have your dog put to sleep when it's very ill and everyone's ok with it. But even hinting at doing the same thing to a person with their consent and everyone erupts into total chaos. I've already informed my family that if I'm ever in a situation where I have to rely on others for everything to just pull the plug. It'll be easier on everyone.

Last edited:
I wish the UPS man would hurry the fuck up with my new monitor. :(

You know those coil sensors in the road that detect cars by how they disrupt the earth's magnetic field?

I would love to prank someone I hate and degauss their car one night, they would never get a light to change for them without another vehicle being present!

Yeah, I put too much thought into this shit.

Plus that would give them a sampling of what motorcycling is like. I've found myself maneuvering into the next lane while I'm sitting there just so I can turn right on a red and get moving again.

KaJuN, I was just over at BARF and some of the guys have attached strong magnets to the lower fairing on their bikes. Apparently sportbikes don't use much steel these days and can't trip most sensors. Other guys swear putting the side stand down on the wire coil will do it (I don't like that because my motor shuts down when I put the side stand down).

Hoorays! I'm liked! :D I'd put up some more hilarious + rep messages but it turns out I need to spread the lovins around some more.

I'd like to make it known that you are always invited to spread the lovins with me anytime you want KaJuN.;)

Interpret the above statement however you wish.

I'd like to make it known that you are always invited to spread the lovins with me anytime you want KaJuN.;)

Interpret the above statement however you wish.

uuhhhhh...... ok :|

http://img390.imageshack.**/img390/9997/22855gif280x210wa4.gif

My town must be too tiny and shitty, cause for the life of me I have no idea what you're talking about. :|

Never heard of that, either...