Random Thoughts....

William Shatner's birthday is today, he's 77. :wheelchair:

^ Holy shit, plastic surgery works wonder, eh? I would have pegged him at 65... or actually more like 45.

I'm now a proud member of the Beyond Repute society. :) I feel the lovins tonight.

Apparently this site is causing major controversy. Apparently it's too "racially motivated."

Sigh.
Some people can't take a joke.

Apparently this site is causing major controversy. Apparently it's too "racially motivated."

Sigh.

I fucking LOVE that site. And yes, everything on that site is 110% guaranteed accurate. :p

(And I found myself saying, "hey, I like those things too!" :cry:)

I fucking LOVE that site. And yes, everything on that site is 110% guaranteed accurate. :p

(And I found myself saying, "hey, I like those things too!" :cry:)

Oh indeed. I'm well documented on my desire to move to Canada <_<

#11 may be...ahem.. slightly true in my case though.

PS3 + Computer + 21" CRT monitor means my room is 10 degrees (F) hotter than the rest of the apartment.

My family got a new TV, and I've fallen in love with this great European travel show in HD. The crew who put this show together has done just a fantastic job of finding beautiful scenes, and the guy who commentates the show has great insight and a pleasant voice. Plus, he likes beer. And gelato. And all sorts of wonderful things.

I'm curious to when they taped this show as the weather has been fair in most episodes/segments but the crowds are small....As I typed that they showed a lady writing 16.8.2003. Guess that's my answer, August :D

Europeans: As an American, when I see this wonderful examples of classic architecture and medieval cities I'm absolutely in awe. We have so few examples of such a deep and rich history. Do you, as Europeans who live among this stuff regularly (not like you live in castles and what not, but they're major points of some of your cities) get jaded? Do you see these historic cafes, streets, fountains, art, etc and just go "Meh."? If I ever have the chance, it would take me years to take in all I'd like too in Europe from the historical to the contemporary.

I find it funny that, because of Easter, supermarkets are closed but some places video stores are open. :/

Sigh.

Well, ask yourself if you would make a site "stuff black people like" with the same sweeping generalisations, would it survive for more than 5 seconds without a complaint of racism being filed against your isp?

My g/f brought up things white people like today, like it was new news or something. *Sigh*@Non-intertubes people.

Europeans: As an American, when I see this wonderful examples of classic architecture and medieval cities I'm absolutely in awe. We have so few examples of such a deep and rich history. Do you, as Europeans who live among this stuff regularly (not like you live in castles and what not, but they're major points of some of your cities) get jaded? Do you see these historic cafes, streets, fountains, art, etc and just go "Meh."? If I ever have the chance, it would take me years to take in all I'd like too in Europe from the historical to the contemporary.

Check. I guess it's typically human to consider things which are part of your regular life as normal. However, most people acknowledge the value of our historic goods.
I also envy you Americans for your huge amount of space and wonderful national parks. Where I live everything is cramped and nature consists of a couple of dirty rivers/creeks and tiny forests.