Random Thoughts....

Well I've been downloading quite a bit and have no idea where it's at. We get 10GB per month :(

Well I thought that it would be 400MB or something. It was actually about 60MB :eek:

Oh I see... I wonder if SP1 is a big improvement for Vista? I'm on XP now so I can't try for myself.

Quiky rocks.

<--- Check out the spiffy new title he awarded me!

I'm liking the eerie resemblance of your avatar too.

Oh I see... I wonder if SP1 is a big improvement for Vista? I'm on XP now so I can't try for myself.

Shawn that's the first time, maybe ever, I've seen you under quote someone.... you feeling ok?

I just don't know who I am... I feel like my identity is slipping away.

Shawn that's the first time, maybe ever, I've seen you under quote someone.... you feeling ok?

I've found a bike I really like with stupidly low mileage for a great price but my parents want me to wait a few months. Bearing in mind that I still live at home so the bike will have to be parked in their garage is it worth pissing them off by buying it?
The bikes a Suzuki Bandit (or Blandit if you prefer) and it would be bought entirely with my own money.

If you find a deal the best thing to do is jump on it. Chances are that you won't find the bike you want for the price you want - when it comes along you need to get it.

Why wait a few months? What is their reasoning behind that?

If you find a deal the best thing to do is jump on it. Chances are that you won't find the bike you want for the price you want - when it comes along you need to get it.

Why wait a few months? What is their reasoning behind that?

They want me to wait so I have 1 years no claims bonus before I change but my argument is that I will still have a years no claims, I'll just have to spend another ?50 or so on the final 3 months of this years insurance.
Other reasons not to wait are that it's a cracking deal and also that prices always go up sharply after the first sunny weekend of the year (which hasn't happened yet).
I'm going to give my insurance a ring tomorrow and see what they want for the rest of the year then if it's still there on Saturday, go and have a look. It's only done 1200 miles so should be in good nick.

If anyone is interested, this is the bike.

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/03/27/bike.jpg

Last edited:
Oooh nice looking bike! I love the color. This time of year is a good time to buy a bike because once it starts warming up lots of people are out looking for them. That doesn't sound like all that much more to pay for the insurance and I'm sure the deal you would get on the bike would more than make up for it. I'd go for it.

GET IT!
The Bandit is a GREAT bike.

Off to Reno in the morning.
Woot?

I think not.

Only if something REALLY goes wrong on the plane.

Off to Reno in the morning.
Woot?

I think not.
I just got done watching the latest Fifth Gear episode and I read "Reno" as "Renault". Wow! :lol:

/me wants the Clio Cup they tested