Random Thoughts....

according to the almighty google:
50 New Zealand dollars = 39.71500 U.S. dollars
50 New Zealand dollars = 25.2800764 Euros
50 New Zealand dollars = 40.1121504 Canadian dollars
Which is still a fuckton of money.

Is that a Metric Fuckton or an Imperial Fuckton?

I was looking for my "Simul-post" graphic, but I can't find it.

Wikipedia is a bearer of bad news...

I've had a look at the other submissions and I think I might have a chance. Basically the winner is chosen by the amount of user votes they get. And I don't know why the price is so high either.

according to the almighty google:
50 New Zealand dollars = 39.71500 U.S. dollars
50 New Zealand dollars = 25.2800764 Euros
50 New Zealand dollars = 40.1121504 Canadian dollars

42.775 Australian Dollars.

Fuck paying that much for a t-shirt!

God I hate catching the train to and from uni each day. There are a several reasons why (and I think I've ranted about this subject before in here) but recently there's been an alarming tendency for morons to listen to their shitty music from the loudspeaker of their equally shitty phones. Since when did it become socially acceptable for this?

You know, once it might've been the 'bsst, bsst, bsst' noise coming from poorly designed earphones as people listened to their iPods at ear damaging volumes. Now it seems that people are just playing their shit with no regards for anyone else who might NOT want to listen to Soulja Boi (whatever the fuck his demented name is), Kelly Clarkson, or Fiddy Cent eminating from their half a watt speaker. Get some bloody headphones. They're inexpensive, and the music quality (not the nature) sounds an awful lot better.

Also, I saw one derro apply a sticker with some sort of illegibile graffiti writing on it on the wall of the train. What the hell? Laziest excuse for graffiti, ever. Anyway, in conclusion, screw the train, and screw public transport in general.

^I did notice all the cool Euro kids doing that but am yet to see any Melbourne fucktards doing it.

Save us all.

^I did notice all the cool Euro kids doing that but am yet to see any Melbourne fucktards doing it.

Save us all.

That just means you don't catch as many trains as I. It's been going on here for a while ... I dread coming home from Uni at around 3 for this reason alone.

It sounds like a modern version lugging a boombox over your shoulder like in the 80s.

That just means you don't catch as many trains as I. It's been going on here for a while ... I dread coming home from Uni at around 3 for this reason alone.

I catch the train twice a day 3/4days a week then on the weekends to work... Just haven't noticed it *shrug*

I just found out what happened to my package from the US (containing a zune and accessories).

Apparently, it NEVER left the US, since USPS has a no insurance policy on parcels leaving the US, so they sent a letter, which wasn't received, and didn't follow up after that, it started it's actual journey only yesterday (after a refund on the insurance), so another 45 days i'm gonna have to wait before it actually gets here :cry:

You only got a refund on the insurance? I'd be wanting a refund on the total cost of shipping for that mix up.

Not really a mix up (more like "we called, no one was home"), and they are sending it, i don;t want to start anything, i just want my package :(

btw the letter wasn't sent to me (for anyone assuming so) it was sent to the person sending it from the US, he never got it.