Random Thoughts....

God I hate catching the train to and from uni each day. There are a several reasons why (and I think I've ranted about this subject before in here) but recently there's been an alarming tendency for morons to listen to their shitty music from the loudspeaker of their equally shitty phones. Since when did it become socially acceptable for this?

You know, once it might've been the 'bsst, bsst, bsst' noise coming from poorly designed earphones as people listened to their iPods at ear damaging volumes. Now it seems that people are just playing their shit with no regards for anyone else who might NOT want to listen to Soulja Boi (whatever the fuck his demented name is), Kelly Clarkson, or Fiddy Cent eminating from their half a watt speaker. Get some bloody headphones. They're inexpensive, and the music quality (not the nature) sounds an awful lot better.

Also, I saw one derro apply a sticker with some sort of illegibile graffiti writing on it on the wall of the train. What the hell? Laziest excuse for graffiti, ever. Anyway, in conclusion, screw the train, and screw public transport in general.

If I'm on the same bus I drown them put with some 60's classics. They seem to be allergic to good music and soon leave the bus.

God I hate catching the train to and from uni each day. There are a several reasons why (and I think I've ranted about this subject before in here) but recently there's been an alarming tendency for morons to listen to their shitty music from the loudspeaker of their equally shitty phones. Since when did it become socially acceptable for this?

You know, once it might've been the 'bsst, bsst, bsst' noise coming from poorly designed earphones as people listened to their iPods at ear damaging volumes. Now it seems that people are just playing their shit with no regards for anyone else who might NOT want to listen to Soulja Boi (whatever the fuck his demented name is), Kelly Clarkson, or Fiddy Cent eminating from their half a watt speaker. Get some bloody headphones. They're inexpensive, and the music quality (not the nature) sounds an awful lot better.

Also, I saw one derro apply a sticker with some sort of illegibile graffiti writing on it on the wall of the train. What the hell? Laziest excuse for graffiti, ever. Anyway, in conclusion, screw the train, and screw public transport in general.

Headphones FTW!
Ingenuity-for-when-you-have-no-working-headphones FTW, too. (With my PSP, all my earbuds were broken. However, being someone who doesn't like to disturb others in public with my music, I came up with a solution: Set the volume to just above mute, and hold the thing like an n-gage with a speaker to my ear. It worked (mostly, as there were issues when some songs shift to the speaker I don't have against my ear). But now I have headphones, and it's all for the better...)

I was just randomly looking around google images, and found this.
This is what the Chrysler 300C should've looked like.
http://img132.imageshack.**/img132/5568/chronos2ec5.jpg
Except with a slightly less 'in-your-face' flashy grille.

I actually like that more than the one they made.

Then again, we all know what happened the last time Chrysler and Maserati were mentioned together like that.
THE TC BY MASERATI. A car which was pointless. And apparently (according to Top Gear writer Richard Porter), the interior reminded you of your grandparents having sex.

amen! what the hell happened to earphones?

In-ear headphones aren't that expensive either, but people have no etiquette now a days.
I love my headphones Shure SE310 Best headphones that I have ever owned and they block every moron out. FTW!

On a sad note, my tv is broken and I have nothing to watch :(

Pron.

I use these over ear headphones. The in ear jobbies that came with my Sony sound awesome but my ears don't like having things stuck into them and more traditional earphones fall out. These are cheap as chips (about ?5) but produce decent sound and are as comfortable as you get.

HS430.jpg

I just got back from a test in humanties. Apparently, the TA's power went out so she was 30 minutes late with the tests. Therefore, all we had to do was the 60 point essay section. We got full credit for the 40 point short answer. :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

I hope I can get that lucky with my geology test at 1pm. Gah, I should be studying...

w00t, i got my marks today; 95 in the multpile choice, and 80 in the essay, top level around here :D

Plus im training with this Swiss maintenance company, getting some great experience :)

I hope I can get that lucky with my geology test at 1pm. Gah, I should be studying...

Bah studying for geology is over rated.

I never went to a single geology class (except or the four test days) I never studied for any of the tests, I never bought any of the books and I got a B+.

it's...3:56am. finishing an essay on the abortion ban in Nicaragua. very very tired. refuse to sleep until finished. procrastination has won in this case.