Random Thoughts....

Hm... which fast food shop has the best $1 burgers?

Probably wendy's. Though in and out isn't much more expensive.

Tried Carls Jr $1 burger the other day, wasnt too impressed.

The spicy chicken burger isnt too bad though.

My vote would probably be for Wendy's as well. Although they aren't THAT great, $1USD burgers isn't opening the door to the most posh places.

We only have the main contenders around me Wendy's, BurgerKing, McDonald's, Taco Bell, KFC, and that's really about it. Not even a White Castle.

I don't regularly eat burgers (probably one every 4 months or so), but In 'n' Out is probably the best. Pretty much I only get something there if it's really late (they are the only ones open) and I'm out of food at home or don't want to cook.

You get $1 burgers? Even for a shitty hamburger from MacDonalds they are asking ?1.19 ($2.35ish) and anything decent like a Quarterpounder is ?1.99 ($3.80ish).

Last edited:
I don't regularly eat burgers (probably one every 4 months or so), but In 'n' Out is probably the best. Pretty much I only get something there if it's really late (they are the only ones open) and I'm out of food at home or don't want to cook.

In n Out is DELICIOUS I had two when I was in Cali this past weekend visiting my girlfriend. T'was my first time in Cali too
1 Also, as crap as SWA is,I wish I would've taken it open seating FTMFW!

You get $1 burgers? Even for a shitty hamburger from MacDonalds they are asking ?1.19 ($2.35ish) and anything decent like a Quarterpounder is ?1.99 ($3.80ish).

It follows suit with how expensive everything is in the UK - number of pounds is close to the number of dollars in the US, even though the exchange rate is nearly to 2:1.

It follows suit with how expensive everything is in the UK - number of pounds is close to the number of dollars in the US, even though the exchange rate is nearly to 2:1.

Same with the Aussie dollar, it blows hardcore. Damn Poms.

From the funny picture thread...
I wear hats frequently. an Aussie

My Aussie type had is the most frequently worn,

What the hell is an Aussie hat?

And don't tell me to Google cos all I got there were Akubra's and Terry Towelling's, and surely you're not walking around wearing either of them!

Actually, Akubras are fairly common in the US, though oilskin hats are more likely to be referred to as Aussie hats.

Last edited:
Women are crazy...

I get a text from my wife right before I leave work that we need to BJs, giant wholesale/warehouse type store like Costco or Sams Club, right when I get home. I don't reply back because I am already pulling out of the parking lot. Why can't she go on her own before I get home I don't know...

I get home and it is about a quarter till eight and I haven't had dinner yet. She is standing in the kitchen shoes on ready to leave and she has eaten all of the leftovers I was going to eat when I got home. I ask what is so important that we have to leave to go to the store right now?

She says, "We are out of tape and I need tape..." :?

Uhhh I haven't had dinner yet and you ate what I was planning to eat so I am going to make something to eat we aren't going anywhere.

"Well thats just fine cause I had a bad day at work and I got home a half hour late and I was going to stop on the way home but then I couldn't cause I had to feed the dogs and I can't pay the bills without the tape because the envelopes won't stick shut and you are just being an asshole you dumb ass," she says in a crescendo screaming. * :evil::ban?:

*that wasn't a word for word quote but it was pretty close. I just summed up a 15 minute argument into one sentence.

Seriously WTF woman are totally fucking crazy and I know this isn't the first time I realized this, and this is probably something that many other people on here know, but every once in a while it just hits me again like an epiphany.

Check the calendar, my man. It may be that time of the month.
They always get crazy around that time. No matter how calm and rational they are most of the time, the period gets the better of them, I guess.

If you tempban them then you don't have anything nice to look at. Personally I'd just mute them if I could. :D

Check the calendar, my man. It may be that time of the month.
They always get crazy around that time. No matter how calm and rational they are most of the time, the period gets the better of them, I guess.

Nah that was last week

Wouldn't it be great if you could tempban women from your life?

God yes

If you tempban them then you don't have anything nice to look at. Personally I'd just mute them if I could. :D

Ehhh that would work too.

Man, $4 for a sorry ass Quarter Pounder? That would make Chipotle like ... $12 for a burrito. I'd cry if Chipotle was $12 :lol:.

I think I'll go make some delicious pb&j now. A poor substitute for Chipotle, but still pretty tasty.

Man, $4 for a sorry ass Quarter Pounder? That would make Chipotle like ... $12 for a burrito. I'd cry if Chipotle was $12 :lol:.

I think I'll go make some delicious pb&j now. A poor substitute for Chipotle, but still pretty tasty.

sound about right, also america's medium is the size of our large (and ours costs more)