Random Thoughts....

I am having prospective students live with me for the next day and a half. We all had a copious amount of albohol and I am feeling awesome at this point.

Albohol ftw.

I am having prospective students live with me for the next day and a half. We all had a copious amount of albohol and I am feeling awesome at this point.

Albohol ftw.

Wow, your so drunk you can't spell "alobohol" correctly :lol:

Albohol ftw.

Whatever you do don't take alobohol rectally we have already lost one in such an attempt.

R.I.P. Austere.:cry:

Albohol ftw.

hahaha, it's Alobohol you fool, Jacob!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJjMK5hXq2U[/YOUTUBE]

There we go. I needed sleep.

^:D

--------------------------

Anyway, what's with the lottery-guy? Smells iffy, I say.

Who here is like, REALLY proficient at designing websites? i need a team to help complete my vision. it will be HUGE

Wow, your so drunk you can't spell "alobohol" correctly :lol:

I was always actually under the impression that it was albohol. It wasn't that I was too drunk.

Women are crazy...

I get a text from my wife right before I leave work that we need to BJs, giant wholesale/warehouse type store like Costco or Sams Club, right when I get home. I don't reply back because I am already pulling out of the parking lot. Why can't she go on her own before I get home I don't know...

I get home and it is about a quarter till eight and I haven't had dinner yet. She is standing in the kitchen shoes on ready to leave and she has eaten all of the leftovers I was going to eat when I got home. I ask what is so important that we have to leave to go to the store right now?

She says, "We are out of tape and I need tape..." :?

Uhhh I haven't had dinner yet and you ate what I was planning to eat so I am going to make something to eat we aren't going anywhere.

"Well thats just fine cause I had a bad day at work and I got home a half hour late and I was going to stop on the way home but then I couldn't cause I had to feed the dogs and I can't pay the bills without the tape because the envelopes won't stick shut and you are just being an asshole you dumb ass," she says in a crescendo screaming. * :evil::ban?:

*that wasn't a word for word quote but it was pretty close. I just summed up a 15 minute argument into one sentence.

Seriously WTF woman are totally fucking crazy and I know this isn't the first time I realized this, and this is probably something that many other people on here know, but every once in a while it just hits me again like an epiphany.
Yes they are. Now you have to play the game - you did not know that you were in a game did you? She probably wanted to create a situation where a fight would occur you have to be clever about it - give in completely. ... Er ..... Thats it really (Been married 20+ years so I know a thing or two about it.)

Yes they are. Now you have to play the game - you did not know that you were in a game did you? She probably wanted to create a situation where a fight would occur you have to be clever about it - give in completely. ... Er ..... Thats it really (Been married 20+ years so I know a thing or two about it.)

That seems like a horrible way to treat someone you love...

Alright, got sick of studying at home, so decided it was time for a change. Moved all my shit to a Blenz (Canadian Starbucks ripoff) at the intersection of two really busy streets. I'm realizing how image-concious Vancouverites are when it comes to their cars. So much money for a set of wheels...I've been here for half an hour, and I've counted two Lamborghini Murci's and one Gallardo, two F430's, countless M3's and two M5's, more 911's than I care to look at and no less than 5 (!) Maserati's - 3 Quattroporte's and two of those GranSports. Apparently it takes a lot to impress around here.

^ I'm guessing you're at the Blenz on Robson/Thurlow? :D With the weather supposed to hit 20 degrees tomorrow, you better go back and see the droves of exotics then.

Here's a random thought: Why are rappers and people living the rap lifestyle so concerned with hatin'? The rest of us strive to not care what others think/say about us, but these people are all about the hatin'.

Here's a random thought: Why are rappers and people living the rap lifestyle so concerned with hatin'? The rest of us strive to not care what others think/say about us, but these people are all about the hatin'.
I really hate rap, like most people. I can't belive that they can make a song about nothing and get heaps of money from it <_< Just shows how weird some people are...

I really hate rap, like most people. I can't belive that they can make a song about nothing and get heaps of money from it <_< Just shows how weird some people are...

Well I think there's good artists in any genre so I try not to limit myself. Here's an example of a good hip-hop song... it doesn't talk about all the useless superficial crap and it's smoother than Chris Brown or some douche like that:

[YOUTUBE]Qapou-3-fM8[/YOUTUBE]
But the whole rap subculture is retarded. Rockers in the 70s were sooo much cooler than these rappers who do nothing but 'sing' about Lambos, diamonds and hos.

^That's becaue what they're singing is Progressive Hip Hop, as opposed to main-stream Hip-Hop, which these days resumes to either Gangsta Rap or Crunk.
Where's East Coast, Dirty South, West Coast, G-Funk, Miami Bass? They should be out there on the shelves, but instead they went underground, because the media would rather tell of riches and idiots, because comedy, dirty words, violence and kicking back have been taken care of by other tv shows.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and nobody wants to hear about the problems in the real world, which is what Progressive Hip Hop is all about. Although it's one of the best genres to come out of the Hip Hop current.

Well I think there's good artists in any genre so I try not to limit myself. Here's an example of a good hip-hop song... it doesn't talk about all the useless superficial crap and it's smoother than Chris Brown or some douche like that:

[YOUTUBE]Qapou-3-fM8[/YOUTUBE]
But the whole rap subculture is retarded. Rockers in the 70s were sooo much cooler than these rappers who do nothing but 'sing' about Lambos, diamonds and hos.

I always liked A Tribe called Quest, they have been around for a long time.

See, I grew up listening to Soul, R & B, Motown, Be-Bop Jazz; so I view a lot of rappers ripping off the music that I grew up with, songs that meant and mean a lot to me.. On the other hand, I like rap when they got something to say, like ATCQ or The Roots.