Random Thoughts....

it is 1:30 am, I just came home and saw that I passed the maths exam I thought I failed. YEAAAH :D

"I passed, but I failed!"
"Then I'm happy and sad for you."

A spider just crawled out from one of my speakers and started dancing.
Well, not so much dancing as trying to get away from the pulsing.
But it was still neat.

Also, I killed Schroedinger's Cat today.
But Zombie Schroedinger's Cat lurks in the shadows...

BAHAHAHA.
When Girls Aloud came on it ran away.

^That's becaue what they're singing is Progressive Hip Hop, as opposed to main-stream Hip-Hop, which these days resumes to either Gangsta Rap or Crunk.
Where's East Coast, Dirty South, West Coast, G-Funk, Miami Bass? They should be out there on the shelves, but instead they went underground, because the media would rather tell of riches and idiots, because comedy, dirty words, violence and kicking back have been taken care of by other tv shows.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and nobody wants to hear about the problems in the real world, which is what Progressive Hip Hop is all about. Although it's one of the best genres to come out of the Hip Hop current.

Would this be progressive, or hip-hop?

http://break.com/index/worst-rap-battle-ever.html

Is it possible to build a strong tolerance to alcohol without increasing the amount you drink? I drink probably once a month if that, but I've noticed that the effects of alcohol last a lot less than they used to a few years ago.

What could be a factor? I don't drink much so it can't be that I've built up so much of a tolerance that I can get shitfaced and sober back up in 2 hours.

Too many factors here : Age, body weight, what you've eaten (or not), what type of drink you have drunk (spirit, wine or beer), your mood, time of day, how quickly you drink etc. ... all play a part but you are correct in that you do build up a certain tolerance as you get used to drinking.

Could someone tell me where I can find some high quality car promotional videos, I need them for a small project I've been working on.

Many Thanks

Can you find one with the Jaguar XK, I've been looking all over the site and I can't find a single trace of a video.

^ I've tried using orbit, but the thing is that all of those videos are FLVs and really don't look that good when viewed full screen.

And if you are bored and don't wanna look anymore, just let me know.

Thanks! (Again)

just watched The Bank Job, hm... movie had an SM scene, where an old guy was getting whipped by hookers. And as soon as that part showed up. I immediately thought of Max Mosley :lol:

Bloody hell, come to a think of it.. he even looks like Max Mosley..

I stood 3h in the cold waiting to get my new tires mounted.......

http://img339.imageshack.**/img339/5561/dsc01164mu0.jpg

Finally, summer! :D

Damn, I'm incredibly surprised at just how fun the FinalGear Race thread is. It's also great to see how imaginative we all are. :D

Usually it's just diluted in the Game Forum, but having this "Official' competition has brought out the best of everyone's imagination.

Looking forward to great racing ahead!

*After writing this 'blog' Gman and Lurker disengage auto-pilot and man the George Foremanator once more...*