Random Thoughts....

I agree, it's a lot of fun. Kudos to comrade Jayhawk for the idea

Thank you. But from my alter ego:

VAT ARE YOU DOING EEN DIS THRRRREAD?!? YOU VILL REJOIN DAS RENNEN!

<-------

^ I've tried using orbit, but the thing is that all of those videos are FLVs and really don't look that good when viewed full screen.

And if you are bored and don't wanna look anymore, just let me know.

Thanks! (Again)

Sorry about the quality of the rips - I got slightly better results from Real Player but I understand if you do not want to load that. I think it is just a case of using Google search and prospecting. If you use the .com endings you tend to get the main sites for most companies - about all I can suggest, I am afraid. May be able to clean up the video somehow - not my area of expertise.

^ More EU Bollocks. Who are these people? I am paying their wages with my taxes, what are they going to say "Everything is great, so we will now disband ourselves and do something useful." of course not.

Fuck this race is fun

^ Why is it in offtopic? It's a postwhores' dream come true.

Last edited:
Maybe a noob question, but how much oil do cars usually eat up? I bought a 5 litre jug of Mobil1 from WalMart... is that enough for a full oil change w/filteR?

I can't find the supplement with the service guidelines. Is 5 litres about right though?

I can't find the supplement with the service guidelines. Is 5 litres about right though?

Usually 5-6 quarts is what most cars take. What is your car?
Yeah, make sure you look up your specific models oil capacity. Overfill will lead to frothing of the oil which = bad. Too little obviously means not enough. Don't want to mess this one up :p

^ I'm going to Toyota so hopefully overfilling won't be a problem. I bought my own oil at WalMart just to save 50%.

Now I found a blurb in the owner's manual which says about 1.6 quarts of engine oil "should raise the dipstick level from low to full."

What I can't figure out is does that mean I bought way too much oil at 5 litres, or if that guideline is just for topping it up? 1.6 quarts seems like a suspiciously low volume.