Random Thoughts....

I generally find running *bsd (or bsd like) operating systems (on a desktop) in 64 bit generally to be a pain in the ass, most stuff has 64 bit binaries (though sometimes when I've had to compile stuff for my laptop the libs needed aren't available in 64 bit :( )

Well I build most everything from ports, so it isn't much of an issue. There seems to be a desire on Nvidia's part to fix this; I am in no hurry so I can wait. Still a bit disappointing to find out after building X11 and Gnome.

I've got a ride in the new 911 today (that's the new modell that comes in july).
yahoo-1.gif

No pics unfortunately cause my friend who works at Porsche asked me not to.

Well I build most everything from ports, so it isn't much of an issue. There seems to be a desire on Nvidia's part to fix this; I am in no hurry so I can wait. Still a bit disappointing to find out after building X11 and Gnome.

Have you looked into the Nouveau drivers? They don't have 3D acceleration yet, but 2D acceleration and Xv is there for most cards.

WOOHOO!
I just watched a completly new episode of top gear!
And by new i mean new for me:p
04x05.. a really good one

So my boss bet that I couldn't beat him in sales last month. Last week we found out that I did narrowly, so he got to listen to this radio station all day as a form of torture.

For example, virtually every song sounds like this:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RtXhyi70RU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Over and over and over and over and over...This radio station is big in my area for obvious reasons, but I really think the only people who really like the music are rednecks from Northern Mexico.

So my boss bet that I couldn't beat him in sales last month. Last week we found out that I did narrowly, so he got to listen to this radio station all day as a form of torture.

For example, virtually every song sounds like this:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RtXhyi70RU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Over and over and over and over and over...This radio station is big in my area for obvious reasons, but I really think the only people who really like the music are rednecks from Northern Mexico.
Very evil of you... :D

I just got a notification that Wil Wheaton added me to his friends list on Last.fm

Bonus, he has a Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy reference on his page.

^ Pedobear out of fucking nowhere?

In unrelated news there was apparently a small earthquake here this morning. I didn't feel it but I have a feeling it's the reason I woke up long before I wanted to. There was also one the night I was born. I have no idea what that might mean. :blink:

I just got a notification that Wil Wheaton added me to his friends list on Last.fm

Bonus, he has a Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy reference on his page.

No offense to Wheaton but I hated Wealsy Crusher with a passion. Such an annoying character.

You know what? So does Wil Wheaton. He's constantly taking the piss out of Star Trek: TNG.