Random Thoughts....

Note to the rep-deprived: bad puns will get you +rep. Hey, it's worked wonders for me.

Rep whoring isn't too hard. Here are the best ways to rep up from my experience:

Post you car(s) (doesn't matter what you have).
Argue intelligently with trolls
Call said trolls idiots (heh it sound contrary to the above point doesn't it)
Hoff rat hole threads
Post humorous crap
Whenever neg rep'ed unjustly bitch about it publicly
Blackmail Viper007Bond

All of the above have worked well for me.

Rep whoring isn't too hard. Here are the best ways to rep up from my experience:

Post you car(s) (doesn't matter what you have).
Argue intelligently with trolls
Call said trolls idiots (heh it sound contrary to the above point doesn't it)
Hoff rat hole threads
Post humorous crap
Whenever neg rep'ed unjustly bitch about it publicly
Blackmail Viper007Bond

All of the above have worked well for me.

My name is Blind_Io and all my little green blobbies approve of the above post.

(Of course I was doing all that anyway...)

My name is Blind_Io and all my little green blobbies approve of the above post.

(Of course I was doing all that anyway...)

I hope you aren't blackmailing him with "The Albatross Squirrel Rhubarb" incident too.

Nah, I'm using the one that involved three people with dwarfism, two sheep, a bucket of peanut butter, six large mouth bass and a car battery.

Blackmail Viper007Bond

I have done nothing of the sort to gain my (almost) well deserved reputation.
My talks with two people from The Sun and The News of The World were purely on an informal and friendly basis, as I know these people personally, and the rumors about my apparent ownship of photographs of our forum leader in a compromising position on Hampstead Heath, and my sale of said photographs since on the black market are nothing but slanderous rumors towards both parties.

Nah, I'm using the one that involved three people with dwarfism, two sheep, a bucket of peanut butter, six large mouth bass and a car battery.

I thought that was "The Albatross Squirrel Rhubarb" incident. To be honest though I didn't stay too long after things become a bit too kinky with the albatrosses and dwarfs.

That could be even better than beating up a bunch of hookers dressed as Nazis! I'm going to have to change my plans for this evening ...

woot, got enlightenment working with composite on a radeon 9800pro.

Anyone know any good dock like apps for e16?

Anyone know what Chris Harris is doing after he left Autocar?? Heard he left not too long ago, getting into some sort of project of his own, anyone know anything about that?

Autocar is bloody boring without the good old Harris.

Anyone know what Chris Harris is doing after he left Autocar?? Heard he left not too long ago, getting into some sort of project of his own, anyone know anything about that?

Autocar is bloody boring without the good old Harris.

Ah! I had been wondering with Chris on Camera hadn't had an update for a while!

That's balls:(

EDIT: The google-fu won this time... http://www.drivers-republic.com/

Last edited:
woot, got enlightenment working with composite on a radeon 9800pro.

Anyone know any good dock like apps for e16?

People still use enlightenment?

this is clearly getting to my head

this is clearly getting to my head

I totally just Rick Rolled our fraternity's formal.

I love DJs who take last-minute requests!

Oh, and Amaretto Sours are God's own nectar. :cool:

Vancouver has really moody and unpredictable weather. Sometimes this is a good thing, like when it's the middle of winter and while the rest of Canada is at least -25C, we're at +15 degrees.

Some other times, it's not such a good thing. Like when it's past the middle of April and snow is in the forecast for the weekend. :rolleyes:

Vancouver has really moody and unpredictable weather. Sometimes this is a good thing, like when it's the middle of winter and while the rest of Canada is at least -25C, we're at +15 degrees.

Some other times, it's not such a good thing. Like when it's past the middle of April and snow is in the forecast for the weekend. :rolleyes:

Bah, the snow will be washed away pretty quickly this time of year.

^ Tis true, I'm not too worried about it. When all is said and done Vancouver's weather is much more pleasant and bearable than the rest of Canada which mostly has two modes: Hellishly hot or bone-achingly cold.