Random Thoughts....

I think the rick rolling business has gone too far. First it was about leading someone to the video of the song thinking they will find something else. Now it seems that making someone hear the song is considered rick rolling, which is already stretching it far from the original concept. It's simply not funny anymore.. it's ruined now thanks to some silly persons..

but we will never give up the memories
they will never desert us

I think the rick rolling business has gone too far. First it was about leading someone to the video of the song thinking they will find something else. Now it seems that making someone hear the song is considered rick rolling, which is already stretching it far from the original concept. It's simply not funny anymore.. it's ruined now thanks to some silly persons..

So the meme evolves over time and therefore it's ruined? Just for you, I've set Never Gonna Give You Up as my ringtone.

Amidest the wonderful HD news I found this!

"
BA Highlife Shopping Magazine

19/04/2008

Advertised in the BA Highlife Shopping Magazine, there is a Terminal 5 teddy Bear. Wow, a sweet little teddy to commemorate a complete and utter global balls-up that has made us, once again, a laughing stock the world over. I want one. It can sit on a shelf next to my Millennium Dome stuffed white elephant."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/columnists/hammond/

^ Don't worry, I'm sure the US will always hold the torch in international disdain and being the laughing stock of the world. UK is probably second best. :D

Random Thought: Fruit Loops are the best $%^@#$* cereal ever. Yesh, I'm having breakfast at 1:26pm.

So the meme evolves over time and therefore it's ruined? Just for you, I've set Never Gonna Give You Up as my ringtone.
Playing a song is not a meme. Part of rick rolling is that the person gets to hear the song and see the video when they are expecting something else. When you play the song in a club or whatever, most people don't even know what rick rolling is and they just hear yet another song playing, just like any other song. They don't get annoyed because they got something else that they tought they would get, infact they are mostly indifferent. Which missing the point of rick rolling totally. It's not rick rolling, it's just listening to Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley. Listening to music is not a meme.

MI6 declined to comment on the incident, but a spokesperson for the agency remarked that the submersible kit for the Aston was under development. Too little, too late Q.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol:

And Adunaphel, great one! :lol:

Meh. Its a first come first win world. KaJuN isn't here, so lost out. :lol:

Hypothetically, what type of criminal charges would an individual face for poisoning a domesticated animal? Lets hypothetically say an individual has a neighbor that has a dog that won't stop barking for the entire day they're gone, and they hypothetically leave at 6 in the morning every day. Meaning, hypothetically, the dog is outside barking from 6 in the morning until 4 in the evening. Hypothetically, what would be the best way to kill the noisy beast without it being seen as intentional? Does anti-freeze kill dogs as well as it does cats?

Hypothetically, what type of criminal charges would an individual face for poisoning a domesticated animal? Lets hypothetically say an individual has a neighbor that has a dog that won't stop barking for the entire day they're gone, and they hypothetically leave at 6 in the morning every day. Meaning, hypothetically, the dog is outside barking from 6 in the morning until 4 in the evening. Hypothetically, what would be the best way to kill the noisy beast without it being seen as intentional? Does anti-freeze kill dogs as well as it does cats?

I'd say a shotgun. If that doesn't work, try the anti-freeze. The least it can do is mentally/physically scar the dog.

Oh, and :lol: +1ed