Random Thoughts....

I really feel like an old man now. I was driving with my dad on the way to dinner in the MS6 and we were on a residential street and there was a pack of 6 skateboarders ahead of us off to the side but still in the road. Then one crossed the street and they started to cross one by one. By the time I got there 2 were kind of in the middle of the street 2 were on the side nearest to me and 2 had crossed. The dumb asses weren't getting out of my way, so I put the clutch in, blipped the throttle, and started slowly accelerating. They finally got out of my way so I could get to the restaurant. I can't believe how stupid they are. I know not to go in the road in front of traffic but I guess they missed that lesson. They should be happy I wasn't driving my Jeep :twisted:

Wow, I really sound like an old man.
"Get outta my way, damn kids" :wheelchair:

Whats with the forum?

Im getting some server database error when I open up some threads up.

^ I take it you don't use the forum's main page?

Server Trouble
MySQL is currently acting up which may result in database error pages or blank pages. Just refresh and you should be fine. Quiky is looking into it.

Thread

^ I take it you don't use the forum's main page?

Thread

Bah I stopped using the main page ages ago. There really isn't a point if you visit the forums regularly.

How and why is Google attacking the server?

How and why is Google attacking the server?

Google's evil. That's the why.

I think the how is with all of it's little cyber moneky's being a little too hyperactive...

/Bored of my business report on Kenya.

My brother's been up in Albury with his girlfriend for the last two weeks. I picked him up from the station 'bout half an hour ago and he's gone and got two bottom lip piercings - each kinda half way along. I don't care what he does to his face, but when he was walking up to me on the platform I was just going WTF!

//doesn't even have pierced ears...is too scared of needles and crap lol

Last edited:
My brother's been up in Albury with his girlfriend for the last two weeks. I picked him up from the station 'bout half an hour ago and he's gone and got two bottom lip piercings - each kinda half way along. I don't care what he does to his face, but when he was walking up to me on the platform I was just going WTF!

It's Albury, what did you expect :p

HH is not pierced and never plans to

Guys with lip piercings... :dunno:

Maybe it is sexist but IMO girls can get piercings pretty much wherever they want and it is ok. Depending on the girl it might even be pretty sexy.

Guys though... ehhh :blink:

^ just want to tell you about a guy from high school who had his cock pierced. Gets it done hurts like hell gets drunk went to piss must have been looking at it when he passes out and is found face down with a puddle of blood around his crotch.

Just because something is sexy/cool/bad ass now does not mean it will stand the test of time. Thats why you don't get a tat because nothing says sexy/cool/bad ass like a tribal armband on 91 years young grandpa.

Business report on Kenya...

Nearly makes my assignment on memory management in linux sound interesting....

Business report on Kenya...

Nearly makes my assignment on memory management in linux sound interesting....

Ooooohhhhhh, I dunno, they both sound pretty bad!

I'm just glad I've finished my component of a big group project on performance management. Man, is that a sucky topic! There have been some hilarious educational videos for that subject though, so it's all good.

I really feel like an old man now. I was driving with my dad on the way to dinner in the MS6 and we were on a residential street and there was a pack of 6 skateboarders ahead of us off to the side but still in the road. Then one crossed the street and they started to cross one by one. By the time I got there 2 were kind of in the middle of the street 2 were on the side nearest to me and 2 had crossed. The dumb asses weren't getting out of my way, so I put the clutch in, blipped the throttle, and started slowly accelerating. They finally got out of my way so I could get to the restaurant. I can't believe how stupid they are. I know not to go in the road in front of traffic but I guess they missed that lesson. They should be happy I wasn't driving my Jeep :twisted:

Wow, I really sound like an old man.
"Get outta my way, damn kids" :wheelchair:
Once my dad and I were cruising around the school he teaches at when this emo-haired kid darts into the middle of the street with his skateboard. His plaid shorts (hate those things, btw) are sagging about half a foot under his boxers and he doesn't notice both this as well as the pissed-off driver behind him. So even though the windows were up, I yell out, "GET OUT OF THE WAY!" and then after a pause I happen to add, "PULL YOUR FREAKIN' PANTS UP!" And the moment I said this last bit, the kid acts like he heard me, turns around with a bewildered expression on his face, and gets the hell out of the way. Hey, I never knew Nissan Xterra doors were that thin...

^ just want to tell you about a guy from high school who had his cock pierced. Gets it done hurts like hell gets drunk went to piss must have been looking at it when he passes out and is found face down with a puddle of blood around his crotch.

Just because something is sexy/cool/bad ass now does not mean it will stand the test of time. Thats why you don't get a tat because nothing says sexy/cool/bad ass like a tribal armband on 91 years young grandpa.

That's because tribal tattoos suck ass to begin with...although not as bad as Kanji letters. Ooh, you're so cultured, you have Asian writing on your forearm! Hey, why don't I string together random English words and stick it on my cock? Annoys the hell out of me. :rolleyes: