Random Thoughts....

^ That's pretty messed up of your school - and yeah, going to the media may not seem the wisest move, but actions like that need attention drawn to them - otherwise in many cases nothing happens to fix it.

^ And the worst thing is that it wasn't one of the schools that jumped on the bandwagon, but the one who created it. God my school is stupid, I mean wouldn't they've known this would've happened? And the reason for their ban is that they feel that the formal should only be used so that they (Students) can learn how to communicate with the opposite sex in a formal setting, but seeing as the principles are still the same straight or gay and that the homosexuals would mostly (or only) be taking their boyfriends to social occasions I don't see why someone would ban it outright.

Sorry if I'm making too much of a fuss over it.

Last edited:
If it were my choice I'd likely not have a "formal",
but then I was born at the age of 40.

In other news, the goods are odd.
But the odds are good.

There are those who take flight, and rejoice in the fact that they're flying. There are others who fly, and weep that they are still so far away from the stars. What would you say to the latter?

My mate just told me about this awesome site. Basically it sells games cheaply. UK only, gives free delivery on all orders. International orders will cost around under ?5 delivery.

For example, GTA4 is selling for ?36.99 (PS3). And they still have plenty left. :cool:

Oh and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is selling for ?28.99 (360). They seem damn awesome.

www.shopto.com

Last edited:
If you are a vegetarian, and the ONLY things you eat are bread, cheese, and pasta (absolutely no vegetables or fruit at all) is it possible for you to build muscle?

I say no. Also, this person drinks Monster energy drinks like its water.

If you are a vegetarian, and the ONLY things you eat are bread, cheese, and pasta (absolutely no vegetables or fruit at all) is it possible for you to build muscle?

I say no. Also, this person drinks Monster energy drinks like its water.

Cheese has protein in it, but what surprises me is the apparent lack of vitamin C in his diet. Does he take any supplements?

None whatsoever. He also eats junk food, like potato chips or an occasional candy bar. And I stress, Monster energy drink like its water.

None whatsoever. He also eats junk food, like potato chips or an occasional candy bar. And I stress, Monster energy drink like its water.

He should have shitloads of energy to burn with the way he is eating already. You should only ever drink energy drinks (Monster, Rockstar, Red Bull etc) if you really need it, and even then there are much healthier options.

Ugh.. whenever I have a Red Bull/Monster etc. my heart ends up hurting. Needless to say I don't touch that crap.

I think, honestly, if I stopped eating meat, stopped eating fruit and vegetables, and drank energy drinks nonstop, my body would just shut down.

I don't know how people live like that.

Ugh.. whenever I have a Red Bull/Monster etc. my heart ends up hurting. Needless to say I don't touch that crap.

I think, honestly, if I stopped eating meat, stopped eating fruit and vegetables, and drank energy drinks nonstop, my body would just shut down.

I don't know how people live like that.

People's bodies are different, there are people that take down multiple pints of ice cream and drink a few bottles of Coke a day on top of big meals, that look like they've been starving themselves.

Energy drinks aren't as bad as a lot of people say they are, but they sure as hell aren't good for you. Plus Monster is made by 7up and 7up is all shit. Nothing you drink is good for you outside of water, but he'd be better off drinking some sort of fruit juice and get some vitamins with all that sugar.

Plus Monster is like $2.20 for a 16 oz. can. So go back and tell him he's paying nearly $18 a gallon for sugar water. The beverage industry thanks him for his loyalty, then we go in the back and laugh our asses of at his stupidity.

:lol: I know, its so expensive.

He's one of these people that thinks he's always right (despite constantly being proved wrong) and was never yelled at as a kid, so when someone [me] yells at him he clams up like a wounded animal. When you try to tell him something it goes in one ear and out the other, yet he still gets offended for saying he is wrong [mental problems].

Energy drinks aren't as bad as a lot of people say they are, but they sure as hell aren't good for you. Plus Monster is made by 7up and 7up is all shit. Nothing you drink is good for you outside of water, but he'd be better off drinking some sort of fruit juice and get some vitamins with all that sugar.
Few corrections: Drinking only water is not good for you. If you drink nothing, but water you can get overhydrated, because the water dilutes the salts in your body. So it's good idea to drink something else once in a while and eat :)
Also energy drinks have some vitamin Bs. Some of them good, some of them not so important.

But yeah, you shouldn't drink energy drinks too much, mainly because they have caffeine and other stimulants.

Overall drinking fruit juices (with no added sugar) is the best, like you said.

Last edited:
Not really, cheese has proteins, but cheese also has a lot of fat. Pasta and bread is mainly carbohydrates.
You can build muscle as a vegetarian (some plants have protein), but it's a bit easier when you can eat also meat.

Eat right. Exercise. Die anyway.

This message brought to you by a 5'7, 135 pound man who eats masses of junk food and never exercises. Ever.

Pennsylvania members, remember to go and vote tomorrow.